E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Canada > FEELER: lease takeover 2007 328i sedan

01-26-2007, 07:01 PM   #1
manster
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2008 W204 C280

FEELER: lease takeover 2007 328i sedan

I might wanna let go of my lease on a 2007 montego blue 328i sedan...has like 1200 km, black leatherette, auto and sunroof. paid 10K down, buyout at end of lease is 29K, monthly payments of $476 tax in and also has the maintenance package, which is all services and oil changes included throughout the lease. would like to get most of my down back if someone pays me all of the down i can include a kenwood in-dash tv in the deal! please keep my thread clean and pm me with offers thanks! oh forgot to add i'm three months in so there's 33 months left in the lease and give me email for pics!
Appreciate 0
      01-28-2007, 03:28 PM   #2
flush01
Major
Rep
Drives: 33m@%#ing5

Quote:
Originally Posted by manster View Post
I might wanna let go of my lease on a 2007 montego blue 328i sedan...has like 1200 km, black leatherette, auto and sunroof. paid 10K down, buyout at end of lease is 29K, monthly payments of $476 tax in and also has the maintenance package, which is all services and oil changes included throughout the lease. would like to get most of my down back if someone pays me all of the down i can include a kenwood in-dash tv in the deal! please keep my thread clean and pm me with offers thanks! oh forgot to add i'm three months in so there's 33 months left in the lease and give me email for pics!
why would anyone pay you all your downpayment back ? since you put down so much on a lease(you shouldn't do that) you probably didn't get a good deal in a first place... so asking for everythink back is pointless
Appreciate 0
      01-28-2007, 05:11 PM   #3
youyou
Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives: Porsche 997 C4S

Quote:
Originally Posted by manster View Post
Try Leasebusters...
But there's no way in hell you'll ever get those 10k$ back...
Sorry to break it to you pal.
Appreciate 0
      01-28-2007, 06:34 PM   #4
YYZguy
Private
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Leatherette...euuuw to each his own I guess

if he hadn't put the 10k down his payment would be 700-800 a month (I really wish more people would understand leasing)

try lease busters you'll get some of your deposit back
Appreciate 0
      01-28-2007, 07:58 PM   #5
manster
Private First Class
Rep

i put down 10K to get the lease payments down to 476 tax included...if you put zero down it'll be 700-800 per month WITHOUT tax...as i said in the original post i said i WOULD LIKE to have MOST of my down back i didn't mention about anywhere saying that i would want all of the 10K back and for those of you who have nothing good to say in the thread plz don't comment as i would like to keep this thread clean. thanks
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2007, 06:37 AM   #6
paullo
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: ThreeThreeFive

Garage List
2008 335i  [0.00]
leasebusters.com is likely going to get you better results than here. Most folk here either have a car already or are waiting.. but good luck, none the less.

question though; what is a maintenance package? you know the cars come with 4 years bumper to bumper service & warranty (as well as oil changes) included, right?
      01-30-2007, 06:41 AM   #7
Hawkshaw
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: X3 xDrive28i

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
From Edmunds.com...

Down Payment for Leasing

The strategy for leasing a car is the opposite of buying — no down payment is recommended (in leasing, the down payment is called a "cap cost reduction"). Often, consumers put down as much as $3,000 to lower their monthly payment. While it's true that the monthly payment is reduced, consider this: If the buyer gets into a serious accident in the first few months of his or her lease contract, and the car is totaled, the down payment is completely lost. Even with collision and gap insurance, no portion of the $3,000 down payment is ever refunded.

So, when leasing a car, take the $3,000 you wanted to put down on the car and open a separate bank account. Make higher payments out of this account rather than putting the money down on the car. You can go one step further and roll the "drive-off costs," which would normally be paid upfront, into your monthly lease payment. Drive-off fees are the related fees required to drive your car off the lot: security deposit, acquisition fee, etc. You drive off the lot with no money tied up in your car and all of it in your pocket (or bank account). After all, the appeal of leasing is to maximize your cash flow. How can you do that with your money tied up in a large down payment?
      01-30-2007, 10:52 PM   #8
Darklighter
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e92 328i Sparkling Graphite

Quote:
Originally Posted by paullo View Post
leasebusters.com is likely going to get you better results than here. Most folk here either have a car already or are waiting.. but good luck, none the less.

question though; what is a maintenance package? you know the cars come with 4 years bumper to bumper service & warranty (as well as oil changes) included, right?
The standard 4 year warranty doesn't cover consumables (clutch, brakes, rotors, wipers, water pump, belt, etc) unlike the US warranty.
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2007, 03:37 AM   #9
manster
Private First Class
Rep

Bump! Price reduced to 5k...pm me with offers thanks!
Appreciate 0