BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum

10-25-2010, 03:07 PM   #1
Dish
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Smile Miro M6 Replica wheels

I went with a friend to a track this weekend and saw a nice 335i coupe with the m6 replica wheels, they looked really nice in person so I finally decided to get a set. I called Alan over at **********s.com and he hooked me up with a great deal. Thanks Alan!
      10-26-2010, 10:16 AM   #2
ModBargains.com
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: JB E92 335i

It was my pleasure helping you out Devin. I'm glad to her that everything has worked out according to plan. I cannot wait to see some pictures of the M6 wheels installed on your E92 335i so make sure you send some pictures over my way when they're on the car! I do take care of all Bimmerpost forum members so don't hesitate to drop me a pm, email me at Alan************.com, or give me a call here at ************** x 8006 if you guys have any questions at all!

- Alan
Appreciate 0
      02-03-2011, 12:37 AM   #3
rolling18
I AM the 12th. Emom
Rep
Drives: 07 335i SG

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by **********s.com View Post
It was my pleasure helping you out Devin. I'm glad to her that everything has worked out according to plan. I cannot wait to see some pictures of the M6 wheels installed on your E92 335i so make sure you send some pictures over my way when they're on the car! I sent your company some pics.. I do take care of all Bimmerpost forum members so don't hesitate to drop me a pm, OH REALLY?? you voided my warranty for using diluted simple Green! and you ignore my requests for help.. well I will NOT let you ignore me untill my situation is resolved PROPERLY email me at Alan************.com, or give me a call here at ************** x 8006 if you guys have any questions at all!

- Alan
make sure to tell people that you WILL NOT honor your warranty if they use "Simple Green" even diluted..ever.. nice looking wheels I LOVE mine but the finish quality of my set AND others are CRAP! flaking off thy are so delicate they cannot even withstand a safe cleaner.!!
all my wheels look like this all speckeled

Last edited by rolling18; 02-03-2011 at 12:46 AM..
Appreciate 0