BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos    A buddy is painting his car PINK for breast cancer month

10-18-2010, 10:06 AM   #1
kioko12
king kong in the trunk...
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i Cabriolet

A buddy is painting his car PINK for breast cancer month

Hi All,

Although it's not directly related, I thought you'd find this funny/inspiring. Since October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, a buddy of mine is offering to paint his car pink if he can raise $3,320 on Razoo.com by October 23. The American Cancer Society estimates that 3320 women will be killed by breast cancer this month alone, hence the $3320 he wants to raise.

Every single dollar raised will go directly to the Kay Yow Cancer Fund to help them in their brave fight against all kinds of women's cancer. The Kay Yow Cancer Fund is committed to funding cutting edge research to stop breast cancer from claiming more lives. The only way to help these women is to support the work of those trying to find a cure.

Please consider supporting him and the efforts to support breast cancer research. Most of all, let's get his DAILY DRIVER painted PINK!

http://www.razoo.com/story/realmendrivepink
      10-18-2010, 11:30 AM   #2
b0bab0i
Major
Rep
Drives: 03 TiAG z4 3.0i w/ hardtop

Why waste money on paint? He can just use that money to donate to breast cancer
Appreciate 0
      10-18-2010, 08:03 PM   #3
MikeyV
Captain
Rep
Drives: Audi A6 Avant & A1 Sportback

so what, how about doing something for prostate cancer more blokes die of that than chicks die of breast cancer.
Appreciate 0