BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board    You know what I hate...

09-13-2005, 11:07 PM   #1
BellasBmw
If love is the answer,please rephrase the question
United_States
Rep
Drives: Tit Silver 325i

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
You know what I hate...

You know what bothers me?... Maybe the younger ppl get this alot more than the older ones...

This happens frequently -but everytime sometimes someone sees my keys, asks what i drive, sees my car, etc.. I get either #1- a lecture about how i should have "saved" my money, #2-dirty ass looks, or #3-reasons why i shouldnt have bought a such an expensive car.

Like today at class, a 19 yr old saw my keys and said "oh what year is your bmw/model?" So i told him- and for like the 1st 10 mins of class, he was telling me .. "why didnt u buy a honda or something, i mean it'll get you where you want to go, plus you could save all that money for something bigger".. THANKS DAD! :finger: :mad:
      09-13-2005, 11:13 PM   #2
puck724
COLTS 4 LIFE!!!
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BellasBmw
You know what bothers me?... Maybe the younger ppl get this alot more than the older ones...

This happens frequently -but everytime sometimes someone sees my keys, asks what i drive, sees my car, etc.. I get either #1- a lecture about how i should have "saved" my money, #2-dirty ass looks, or #3-reasons why i shouldnt have bought a such an expensive car.

Like today at class, a 19 yr old saw my keys and said "oh what year is your bmw/model?" So i told him- and for like the 1st 10 mins of class, he was telling me .. "why didnt u buy a honda or something, i mean it'll get you where you want to go, plus you could save all that money for something bigger".. THANKS DAD! :finger: :mad:

i get that, the sad thing is its from my parents...lol...
      09-13-2005, 11:16 PM   #3
E90-4life
auto pilot
Rep
Drives: E60 M5 chilln on slicks

Quote:

That just means they're jealous and miserable little people. I live in an area where kids get $70,000 cars for their first cars, on a regular basis. Whiile some of these kids act like they're of devine birth, I could care less, it's not my issue. I look at the quality of the people, not the quality of the things they have.
Appreciate 0
      09-13-2005, 11:18 PM   #4
Nikki
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Sepang Z4MC

About my TSX-I get the "Wow you're such a spoiled bitch" lecture from the girls and the guys just leave after i respond to the "Are you single?" question.

Appreciate 0
      09-13-2005, 11:18 PM   #5
JBimmer
Rep
Drives: Silver 325

Ignore the haters
Appreciate 0
      09-13-2005, 11:22 PM   #6
BellasBmw
If love is the answer,please rephrase the question
United_States
Rep
Drives: Tit Silver 325i

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Yea i know, i just told myself that he just wishes he had it.. and since he cant, he's gotta knock it. But older folks tell me, my parents, ppl at college...

Haha this guy in a 2003 325i pulled up next to me, trying to look like a stud/badass..then he saw me "wait a sec, shes got a better one..." and he slowly changed lanes lol...
      09-13-2005, 11:24 PM   #7
E90-4life
auto pilot
Rep

Quote:
Yea i know, i just told myself that he just wishes he had it.. and since he cant, he's gotta knock it. But older folks tell me, my parents, ppl at college...

Haha this guy in a 2003 325i pulled up next to me, trying to look like a stud/badass..then he saw me "wait a sec, shes got a better one..." and he slowly changed lanes lol...
I'm sure this won't be the last time that happens...
Appreciate 0
      09-13-2005, 11:30 PM   #8
Nikki
Major General
United_States
Rep

know what i hate---?

when people try to race me and i'm just trying to get away from them so they'll stop looking at me and saying stupid things! guys can be so pathetic.

Appreciate 0
      09-13-2005, 11:35 PM   #9
puck724
COLTS 4 LIFE!!!
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by E90-4life
That just means they're jealous and miserable little people. I live in an area where kids get $70,000 cars for their first cars, on a regular basis. Whiile some of these kids act like they're of devine birth, I could care less, it's not my issue. I look at the quality of the people, not the quality of the things they have.
well said!!
      09-13-2005, 11:38 PM   #10
Nikki
Major General
United_States
Rep

there's a guy at my school that drives an s55 amg with spinners. wow.

Appreciate 0
      09-13-2005, 11:45 PM   #11
puck724
COLTS 4 LIFE!!!
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki
there's a guy at my school that drives an s55 amg with spinners. wow.

i dont like spinners too much...nice car though...
      09-13-2005, 11:49 PM   #12
E90-4life
auto pilot
Rep

There's a girl that lives down the street and around the corner that got a brand new 645Ci coupe w/ ACS rims, really nice. She got it when she was a Jr. in highschool I believe? I dont know her but I use to work w/ her boyfreind, he was a pretty cool kid for his age.
Appreciate 0
      09-13-2005, 11:51 PM   #13
Nikki
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by puck724
i dont like spinners too much...nice car though...
yep, my point was who the hell puts spinners on a car like that??? just too much money than he knows what to do with? the last thing on my mind if i'm buying a car with over 300hp is what spinners to put on it.

Appreciate 0
      09-13-2005, 11:52 PM   #14
NaTuReB0Y