E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > Happen to You?

10-01-2010, 06:10 AM   #1
ZoomZoom
Lieutenant
Germany
Rep
Drives: 11 335i, 09 XC90

Happen to You?

With only two weeks left to make changes to my car...I'm back and forth on the color. My wife will not even speak to me on the issue anymore(lol). My dealer at this point I'm sure is tired of the emails constantly changing color. I've always had white cars and wanted to break the cycle, so I went with Le Mans...but AW keeps calling me. Did you guys have this issue with chosing your color?
Appreciate 0
      10-01-2010, 07:07 AM   #2
MikePT
Enlisted Member
Portugal
Rep
Drives: BMW 335d e92

I did wander a bit among the possible combinations of exterior colors and interior leather, but that is settled now.
A dark blue matches very well a cream/beige leather interior...
Don't know what I'd choose for an alpine white, I'm not too fond of black interiors.
For me I ended up with space gray, oyster leather with black footwells and anthracite ceiling, with alu trims.
Appreciate 0
      10-01-2010, 07:12 AM   #3
JohnSprm69
Colonel
Rep
Drives: AW e92

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
With only two weeks left to make changes to my car...I'm back and forth on the color. My wife will not even speak to me on the issue anymore(lol). My dealer at this point I'm sure is tired of the emails constantly changing color. I've always had white cars and wanted to break the cycle, so I went with Le Mans...but AW keeps calling me. Did you guys have this issue with chosing your color?

go with the white.

i; like you, had always white color cars and decided to go to a black g35 coupe a few years back, i loved it for the first 3 months then i hated the car cause it was not white and everytime i would see a white g35, i just thought why in the hell did i not get the car white. long story short after that all my cars have been white.
Appreciate 0
      10-01-2010, 07:18 AM   #4
sneaks
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: '08 335xi

Garage List
2008 335xi  [0.00]
I ordered a white car from factory. Dealer called me up and said he found one at another dealer with the same options but black that i can have the next day! I pulled the trigger and haven't regretted it. In fact, I'm glad it turned out the way it did.
Appreciate 0
      10-01-2010, 08:22 AM   #5
ZoomZoom
Lieutenant
Germany
Rep
Drives: 11 335i, 09 XC90

Yeah I think I'm going to stick with the script and continue with white. I just saw one on my way home. I know I could get use to another color but my gut is screaming..AW with Saddle and Bamboo!! My wife is pissed..LOL
Appreciate 0