E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Suspension | Brakes | Chassis > Different H&R question--I hope

09-08-2010, 10:01 AM   #1
mattsten
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2010 E90

Different H&R question--I hope

Guys,
I am having a hard time finding the right suspension set up. I can't seem to find the OE zsp springs from a 328 e90 so I have been researching other options. I notice that H&R makes an "OE sport spring" for the e82 chasis cars that gives the drop that I am looking for. Seeing as how the 128i zsp and 328i zsp have the same front spring part number according to Evan at Tischer, why would this kit not work on my e90? BMW specs list the wieght difference to be 10 pounds between an automatic 128i and a manual 328i with nearly identical weight distribution. The 135 which these springs also fit weighs more than a 328 manual. So can anyone tell me why these would not work?? I am thinking these springs combined with the struts from the "old" performance kit from tischer would be a nice combo. The only difference I can imagine would be that the rear suspension design is different, but I know the shocks are the same....Anyone?
Appreciate 0