New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   New 2009 2010 BMW Z4 - ZPOST > BMW Z4 Forum (E89) > Engine, Transmission, Exhaust, Drivetrain, ECU Software Modifications

08-24-2010, 03:08 PM   #1
Mr. ///M3 RD
Happy Camper
Canada
Rep
Drives: C63 AMG & 280 SL on Weekends :

Garage List
N54 Tune Comparison Chart includes Z435i (Detailed)

I found this in the 3 Series Forum here, it also applies to the Z4 35i ... I thought it might be of interest to some of the Z4 35i members here ....

Thanks to AltecBX Member of this Forum for posting the original Chart.

Disclaimer:

Anything aftermarket can void your warranty. Read your new vehicle warranty carefully before deciding to start upgrading your vehicle.
You are protected under the Magnusson Moss Warranty act which states that a dealer must prove that a specific modification is causing an issue before refusing warranty service. This means that they cannot outright void the warranty because you have an aftermarket mod but must prove that for instance a blow off valve is causing engine problems.

N54 Tune Comparison Chart (Detailed) Click here

To view the entire chart you need to go here ........

Here is the 3 Series Original Post

Life will take us to some interesting places, fortunately The ///M3 will too with a many of us know this very well, now my C6.3 AMG with 487 HP does it too
---> Click here for some good stuff I found
Appreciate 0
      08-24-2010, 03:43 PM   #2
ttuner
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: z4

thanks for sharing. awesome info.
Appreciate 0
      08-24-2010, 05:04 PM   #3
mcbeee
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: '09 Z4 s35i & '03 Z4 3.0i

Garage List
2003 Z4 3.0i  [5.00]
2001 Z3 3.0i  [0.00]
2009 Z4 s35i  [7.00]
It only shows Dinan Stage I, Stage II requires the oil cooler and gives 78 HP and 125 ftlb's of torque. The Dinan also has "Warranty" equal to BMW, free updates and it doesn't matter if BMW finds it because they install it.

Note: All the e89's with a sport package should have the oil cooler already installed.
Appreciate 0
      08-24-2010, 06:11 PM   #4
Memphis1
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Z4 SDrive 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolf-Dieter View Post
I found this in the 3 Series Forum here, it also applies to the Z4 35i ... I thought it might be of interest to some of the Z4 35i members here ....

Thanks to AltecBX Member of this Forum for posting the original Chart.

Disclaimer:

Anything aftermarket can void your warranty. Read your new vehicle warranty carefully before deciding to start upgrading your vehicle.
You are protected under the Magnusson Moss Warranty act which states that a dealer must prove that a specific modification is causing an issue before refusing warranty service. This means that they cannot outright void the warranty because you have an aftermarket mod but must prove that for instance a blow off valve is causing engine problems.

N54 Tune Comparison Chart (Detailed) Click here

To view the entire chart you need to go here ........

Here is the 3 Series Original Post

that's correct info.
      09-01-2010, 07:43 PM   #5
AltecBX
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335xi Sedan; BMW M3 ZCP

Garage List
2018 BMW M3 ZCP  [0.00]
2007 BMW 335Xi  [0.00]
Here it is guys. LINK
Appreciate 0
      09-01-2010, 08:31 PM   #6
teagueAMX
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Some are road worthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbeee View Post
It only shows Dinan Stage I, Stage II requires the oil cooler and gives 78 HP and 125 ftlb's of torque. The Dinan also has "Warranty" equal to BMW, free updates and it doesn't matter if BMW finds it because they install it.

Note: All the e89's with a sport package should have the oil cooler already installed.
+1

I always wonder about those charts. One issue Dinan has with typical dyno testing is a lack of air movement through the front end. Most dyno shops have a small fan that cannot approximate the air movement at 70+ mph, and therefore the engine cuts horsepower.
"Political correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional liberal minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end".-- Unknown

Appreciate 0