E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > Just bought a 330I CPO - new member

12-29-2006, 05:05 AM   #1
jas330
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW 330

Just bought a 330I CPO - new member

Hi everyone,

This is a great site as we could find good info here and get to know what happen in our area . I was only browsing at bimmerfest.com before (which is also good).

I m so excited!!! I just bought a 06 330I for $35K. It is black/black16K mile, CPO with premium, sport and, cold packages, NAV and auto. Will pick it up this weekend. How was this deal? The CA told me as they are moving and closing to year-end they need to sell it asap.

I have a few questions and would appreciated any comments or advise as I don’t own a BMW before.

As it does not come with any spare, what do you guys do if we got a flat tire at 3am in the morning? Does anyone put a spare in the trunk? Is there any good wax/detail store in Queens or LI area as I don't have a garage and worry it will get damage by acid rain, tree sap and bird dropping. Also, can we install an auto-starter for this car?

Any advise would be great appreciated it

Many thanks,
J
Appreciate 0
      12-29-2006, 08:45 AM   #2
d3l0n
I love the ///M3, but I want 550hp ///M5
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW330iE90

Garage List
you hsave RFT (run flat tires) BMW believes you dont need one because of how great their tires are.

I love this car in its entirety. One of my RFTs in the front has had a small titie or bubble for the past 2 months.. it has not grown lol. Brooklyn has theeee worst streets, I am so suprised.

IF you dooooo have a flat, you gotta go to the dealer, but you can call BMW assist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jas330
Hi everyone,

This is a great site as we could find good info here and get to know what happen in our area . I was only browsing at bimmerfest.com before (which is also good).

I m so excited!!! I just bought a 06 330I for $35K. It is black/black16K mile, CPO with premium, sport and, cold packages, NAV and auto. Will pick it up this weekend. How was this deal? The CA told me as they are moving and closing to year-end they need to sell it asap.

I have a few questions and would appreciated any comments or advise as I don’t own a BMW before.

As it does not come with any spare, what do you guys do if we got a flat tire at 3am in the morning? Does anyone put a spare in the trunk? Is there any good wax/detail store in Queens or LI area as I don't have a garage and worry it will get damage by acid rain, tree sap and bird dropping. Also, can we install an auto-starter for this car?

Any advise would be great appreciated it

Many thanks,
J
Appreciate 0