XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X6 Forums > X6 Photo/Video/Audio Gallery

06-29-2010, 03:31 PM   #1
X6 MBN
Private
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M5

A little dirty... Space Grey 35d

Had my X6 for a little under two weeks now and I love it.

Admired the X6 from afar for a while but couldn't decide whether to change. I was worried about the agility of a bigger car (previous car porsche) but was so amazed on the test drive I signed up there and then and the next day BMW Sytner had the car ready and away we went!!

Plan on doing one or two modifications and will post once done.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      06-29-2010, 04:28 PM   #2
UK6
First Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M4 & 330e

Looks ace, enjoy.
Appreciate 0
      06-30-2010, 12:17 PM   #3
X6Amy
Private
Rep
Drives: X6 40d

Ah it looks great, my friend's is identical in colour and wheels etc. Going to have an X6 meet at the weekend, he'll know he made a bad decision when I show him up in gleaming white LOL just an opinion, the car looks fantastic!
Appreciate 0
      07-01-2010, 10:21 AM   #4
X6 MBN
Private
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by X6Amy View Post
Ah it looks great, my friend's is identical in colour and wheels etc. Going to have an X6 meet at the weekend, he'll know he made a bad decision when I show him up in gleaming white LOL just an opinion, the car looks fantastic!
I heard that white was so yesterdays colour!! Where's the meet and we'll (me and your friend) show you who made the bad decision - good luck keeping it clean, the photo shows just a little puddle!!! If you look closely at the photo it looks exactly like yours, even down to the interior colour on the door (maybe it was yours before you had the exhaust changed); maybe it was delayed for the photo shoot and not the exhaust?!?!?!

Actually, love your car photo's too. Hope you love it as much as I love mine. Any further modifications due?
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      07-03-2010, 05:04 AM   #5
Olagüe
Brigadier General
Spain
Rep
Drives: 333i e92

nice colorr
Appreciate 0
      07-03-2010, 12:21 PM   #6
X6Amy
Private
Rep
Drives: X6 40d

Quote:
Originally Posted by X6 MBN View Post
I heard that white was so yesterdays colour!! Where's the meet and we'll (me and your friend) show you who made the bad decision - good luck keeping it clean, the photo shows just a little puddle!!! If you look closely at the photo it looks exactly like yours, even down to the interior colour on the door (maybe it was yours before you had the exhaust changed); maybe it was delayed for the photo shoot and not the exhaust?!?!?!

Actually, love your car photo's too. Hope you love it as much as I love mine. Any further modifications due?
LOL very funny, actually my leather is red without the aluminium trim and we don't drive puddles. Since white doesn't show dust its still spotless and we've had it for two weeks If we'd have gone for black or any other colour it would really show the dust as its been so dry here recently. We would have already washed it twice but since its white...... its clean.

P.S Our friend is considering wrapping now
Appreciate 0
      07-08-2010, 11:31 PM   #7
Johnny Lin
Lieutenant General
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: AW E92 M3

Nice car
Appreciate 0
      08-03-2010, 03:11 PM   #8
launchcontrol
Banned
Rep
Drives: AlpinewhiteM3DCT

love it even when its dirty..lol, mine is always dirty because the hand wash is so far away from my house.....Russel Speeder is right down the block but i aint going there..ohh no!
Appreciate 0
      08-05-2010, 10:35 AM   #9
bavarian19
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Car

nice!
Appreciate 0