BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest

BPM

05-25-2010, 01:59 AM   #1
LEXveryG8
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: ~Project Mystery Car~

Thank you so much everyone!!!!!

Hi guys, I like to take the time to first off thank you so much to all the people that came out to the 3rd Annual EAS BBQ Meet Party on May 8th, 2010. Thank you for participating in the event and coming out to enjoy the day and supporting such a good cause. I saw everyone's great progress on their cars, and met many familiar and new faces that day. It was pleasure organizing the event with my brother and all the members in the EAS community, and we hope you guys enjoyed it as much as we did. Hope you guys had fun and liked the event. Also, thank you so much everyone for your generous donations to a wonderful charity. I would like to announce that last Sunday we met with the hospital representative and turned in all the generous donations that was fundraised at the event from all the kind heart individuals supporting the event.

This was taken today before we handed the donations to the hospital representative:

I believe the money will help some kids out in some way, and it was made possible by you guys! Thank you!

Also I would like to say thanks again to all the wonderful supporting vendors for all the generosity they have offered. Thank you Cold Stone for the wonderful ice cream, thank you Griot's Garage for your cool cleaning kits, thank you NOS Energy Drink for fueling our party with energy, thank you Mercedes Garage for exclusive Mercedes-Benz cleaning kit, thank you Absolute Auto Body for the wonderful clear bra kits, and last but not least thank you BN-Sports USA for bring out a demo car. Thank you!

Thank you so much guys you guys are a wonderful crowd, and we hope to be able to do more fun meets for good causes and share with everyone. I can't express my deepest appreciation to everybody in a better way but thank you! Let's keep the passions and spirit up!

Best Regards,
Yogi
      05-25-2010, 11:24 AM   #2
tha_good_life
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 21 X6MC

Garage List
2021 BMW X6MC  [10.00]
2010 BMW M3  [8.68]
I love it! Thank you for hosting this meet!
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2010, 12:21 PM   #3
moog55
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Super cool! Well done, EAS!
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2010, 02:26 PM   #4
Johnny Lin
Lieutenant General
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: AW E92 M3

Great work guys. Thanks for setting up the event.
Appreciate 0
      05-26-2010, 06:09 PM   #5
LEXveryG8
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: ~Project Mystery Car~

Thank you guys, I appreciate it!