E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > car back and upgrades tommorow!

05-17-2010, 02:50 AM   #1
hjernazian
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2009 E92 M3

car back and upgrades tommorow!

Finally! After a horrid accident and many heated conversations with insurance companies, my car is in my possession and as good as new. She destroyed about 7 grand worth of suspension components, my front bumper, some of my door, and headlight, but it's all taken care of now. I took her to palm springs this past weekend for a small vaca and the drive there was just phenomenal. I had forgotten how much of a joy it was to drive this car... wait, no i hadn't, they stuck me with a camry hybrid as a rental!!!

And as a little treat to myself I'm going to go pick up a JB3 and aFe DCI from a friend for a great price tomorrow... as much as he loves his car he's had over 5 HPFP replacements and constantly having to take the car in finally got to him...
Appreciate 0