BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

03-30-2010, 08:08 PM   #1
tgxmike
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 M2C 6MT, '21 Charger Scat

Garage List
2021 BMW M2  [0.00]
Capital Cities BMW Glenmont (Albany) NY - FIVE STARS+

Bought my 128i from them. Absolutely best car dealership I have ever been to (and I have been to a lot). The sales man Phil Jordan was easily able to show me a few cars they had that fit my need for speed and price range. After a few test drives I bought a 128i, black, man, base model. I don't track my car and was on a budget at the time.

There service department is amazing. My service advisor has 6 BMW (only track 5 of them ). So he will always give me an honest answer. I had a problem with my steering wheel heater sometimes turing itself off after 10 sec. A quick batt disconnect fixed it, but wen I brought it in the decided to just replace it. On top of this, they provided me a loaner car twice since I work the same hours they are open. The SA even mounted my winter tires for free (I bought the tires from tire rack based on my SA recommendation).

Because of there great service I have already sent friends there to buy cars.

If you live in the capital region, this is the dealership to go to.
Appreciate 0
      06-23-2010, 03:26 PM   #2
BradK
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1995 M3, 2002 M Coupe

Thank you, Mike. We appreciate the positive comments. Keep spreading the good word! BTW, how's the suspension working out?
Appreciate 0