BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

03-19-2010, 04:06 PM   #1
Revelate
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 LMB 135i

Dinan 20% off most items through April 30th

I just ran into this by accident while looking at the installation procedure for the Dinan ECU upgrade. Now is the time to purchase that Dinan stage 2 ECU! With 20% off the exhaust, it's tempting to get that instead of the BMW Performance exhaust, which I find a little too loud for interior noise. I haven't heard the Dinan in person, but word on the street is that it's more tame than the BMW Performance.

http://www.dinancars.com/bmw/specials
Quote:
DINAN Tuned BMW Power takes Win at Homestead!
TELMEX Chip Ganassi Racing with Felix Sabates drivers Scott Pruett and Memo Rojas drove the No. 01 TELMEX Dinan-Prepared BMW Riley to victory. This win plus the 2nd place finish at the 24 At Daytona puts the No. 01 car in the DP points lead.

In celebration of the win, Dinan is having a 20% OFF SALE* on hundreds of parts and software. Yes, you heard right 20% OFF all available downloadable software including the 135, 335, 535 and the soon be released Z4 twin-turbo software. This sale also includes 20% OFF ALL EXHAUSTS, INTERCOOLERS AND OIL COOLERS! Sale runs from March 15 through April 30, 2010 ONLY.

Popular 20% OFF Items:
135 Performance Engine Software
135 High Flow Exhaust
135 High Capacity Oil Cooler
135 High Performance Intercooler
Appreciate 0