BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

02-25-2010, 03:04 PM   #1
pseto
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 ZCP, F80 M3 ZCP- beater

03/11/2010 - NCC Columbia Social - Last month @ Looney's Pub

Its our last month at Looney's Pub and we have had a GREAT time here. We will move our Spring socials to a new location to be announced at our March Looney's meet.

While Looney's is slightly south of Columbia, its still in Howard county (Rt 216 & Rt 29) and very accessible for those in Baltimore, Annapolis, DC, MD, and NoVa.

We have reserved a semi-private room that will hold all of us and they can handle however many people show up (a huge problem for many other locations). Our section is located next to the kitchen and one of the bars and the atmosphere is great. Check out their website below for pictures, menu, events, etc.

They have a huge, lighted lot right across the street that will fit our needs very well. The food and drinks are great too!!!

Looney's Pub
8180 Maple Lawn Blvd
Fulton, MD 20759
(301) 617-3593

http://www.looneyspubmd.com/

In order to continue having future socials, the club will cover up to $20/member, so we'll collect $ to help cover the remaining part of the bill/gratuity (usually $5-10/head). Those who have a few more drinks or order more expensive food items will need to chip in more than those who stay within the $20/head limit.

Get there early to get a good spot; we'll hangout starting at 6p (weather permitting) and go inside by 7pm.

BTW I post our event on multiple internet sites so don't be alarmed by the low # of RSVPs on this board. We've constantly average more than 40+ people for the past 2 years at our Columbia events. There will be plenty of other BMW owners from classic 850csi coupes to 2010 M6 convertibles (and everything in between).

Please RSVP at the link below so I can get an accurate headcount:
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=355567

Become a BMW CCA member; Click HERE to join and use my member #339225 for a referral
Join our NCC Facebook Page
Appreciate 0
      03-08-2010, 09:45 AM   #2
pseto
Major General
United_States
Rep

bump for this week's fun...weather forecast looks very promising, so hopefully this heatwave will continue

PLEASE RSVP at the link above so I can get an accurate headcount. I really want to make sure we have enough space and not feel crowded like last month.

Become a BMW CCA member; Click HERE to join and use my member #339225 for a referral
Appreciate 0
      03-10-2010, 09:37 AM   #3
pseto
Major General
United_States
Rep

bump for tomorrow night's fun at Looney's....the weather looks like it may cooperate, about a 40% chance of rain in the evening (hopefully that won't change since we're due some good weather).

this is a great opportunity for club members who rarely come out to events to make their grand appearance any prospective new members are also welcomed, but please PM me first before you RSVP.

PLEASE RSVP above so I can get an accurate headcount; those who don't may have to sit with the Mercedes crowd lol

Appreciate 0
      03-11-2010, 07:31 AM   #4
pseto
Major General
United_States
Rep

last bump for tonight at Looney's...the weather will hold up and with the warmer weather, we'll be there at 6p to hang out.

looks like we'll have another good turnout, so come on out and enjoy yourself with fellow chapter members.

PLEASE RSVP at the link above so I can get an accurate headcount, thx

Appreciate 0