BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

02-25-2010, 03:03 PM   #1
pseto
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 ZCP, F80 M3 ZCP- beater

03/04/2010 - NCC NoVA Social - King Street Blues, Kingstowne, VA

Come join us at our fun NoVA social location, King Street Blues in Kingstowne. We've had a great time the past few months, so come on out and enjoy great food/drinks and fellow club members talking about our favorite subject...our cars!!!

Kings Street Blues
5810 Kingstowne Center
Kingstowne, VA 22315
http://www.kingstreetblues.com/
(Located at the corner of Kingstowne Blvd & South Van Dorn Street (in the Kingstowne Shopping Center)

There is plenty of lighted parking at the Kingstowne Shopping Center so come on out and have a great time with your fellow club members.

In order to continue having future socials, the club will cover up to $20/member, so we'll collect $ to help cover the remaining part of the bill/gratuity (usually around $5-10/head). Those who have a few more drinks or order more expensive food items will need to chip in more than those who stay within the $20/head limit.

Get there early to get a good spot; we'll hangout starting at 6p (weather permitting) and go inside by 7pm.

BTW I post some of our event on multiple internet sites so don't be alarmed by the low # of RSVPs on this board. We've constantly average more than 25+ people for the past 2 years at our NoVA events. There will be plenty of other BMW owners from classic 850csi coupes to 2010 M6 convertibles (and everything in between).

Please RSVP at the link below so I can get an accurate headcount:
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=355564

Become a BMW CCA member; Click HERE to join and use my member #339225 for a referral
Join our NCC Facebook Page
Appreciate 0
      03-01-2010, 08:51 AM   #2
pseto
Major General
United_States
Rep

bump for this week's social at KSB. we've had a GREAT time the past few months, so come on out and join in the fun!!!

PLEASE RSVP at the link above so we can get an accurate headcount. Those who do NOT RSVP will be subjected to massive ridicule

Become a BMW CCA member; Click HERE to join and use my member #339225 for a referral
Appreciate 0
      03-03-2010, 09:37 AM   #3
pseto
Major General
United_States
Rep

bump for tomorrow night's fun at KSB...weather looks clear, so who's down for BBQ?????

PLEASE RSVP above so we can get an accurate headcount. Those who do NOT RSVP will be subjected to massive ridicule and TORTURE

Appreciate 0
      03-04-2010, 09:35 AM   #4
pseto
Major General
United_States
Rep

last bump for tonight's social at KSB....we will be changing locations next month for the Spring, and will announce our new spot this evening. any inquiring minds want to know? are we coming to a town near you?

since this is our last event at KSB, let's say our proper goodbye with a great time among bimmerheads.

this is a great opportunity for non-CCA members to come out and find out why membership is so much fun. please PM me your interest and you can be my special guest.

PLEASE RSVP at the link above so I can get an accurate headcount. those who do not, will be subjected to massive ridicule, torture, and will have to sit in the corner!!!

Appreciate 0