E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Asia > Hong Kong > BMW Performance in HK

02-16-2010, 09:10 AM   #1
mastercarbee
Rep
Drives: BMW 325i E90

BMW Performance in HK

Hi there,

I am a newbie who just had a space grey BMW e90 325i delivered. It's a great drive ... though I find that I only really get to use 60% of its potential maybe 10-20% of the time in HK roads.

Anyway, I am thinking about mods already. Has anybody out there used BMW Performance in HK before? Guess it's comparatively expensive (as it is BMW) and I wonder if it is worth it or better for me to wait a while till 2 yr warranty expires and go aftermarkets?

I would be really interested to view a BMW Performance e90 modded car in real life in a meet to admire and get a better understanding.

Thanks in advance.
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2010, 09:59 AM   #2
phawx
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E92/FG2

Hey man, welcome... I'm just as new as you are, but I've been to one morning meet with these guys and they're absolutely fantastic people to hang out with.

If you're interested then you should look into the stickied thread about HK Meets, and post a message there. From what I know there should be one happening this Sunday!

To threadjack a little, I kinda want to know how to order BMW original parts (like the sport package front lip for my E92, or an M3 trunk lip spoiler) as well. So if whoever answers the OP's question could also shed some light, that would be great!
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2010, 05:56 PM   #3
little_croco
Colonel
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: E90 330i Monaco Blue/Beige

Garage List
2006 E90 330i  [6.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by phawx View Post
Hey man, welcome... I'm just as new as you are, but I've been to one morning meet with these guys and they're absolutely fantastic people to hang out with.

If you're interested then you should look into the stickied thread about HK Meets, and post a message there. From what I know there should be one happening this Sunday!

To threadjack a little, I kinda want to know how to order BMW original parts (like the sport package front lip for my E92, or an M3 trunk lip spoiler) as well. So if whoever answers the OP's question could also shed some light, that would be great!
besides checking bmwhk, there are a few shops which imports parts overseas can help.
E90 330i VB32 Monaco Blue/Beige/BurledWalnut - Prodrive GC-014I Forged 18" 8.5J/9.5J British Black + Michelin PSS 225/255 + Bilstein PSS10 + H&R ARBs + ACS bodykit + Brembo Gran Turismo Brake Kit 355-6F/345-4R + Rogue Engineering IKON exhaust kit + Simota Intake V2 + MFD Scoops + Blackline w/ red bulbs + PIAA H11 4700K fog + PIAA 6500K White Angel Eyes + MTEC 7000K license plate LED + GS-55 front doors LED + Valentine-1
Appreciate 0
      03-01-2010, 07:52 AM   #4
mastercarbee
Rep
Drives: BMW 325i E90

thanks croco.

can u recommend some reliable vendors and garage to put it together?
Appreciate 0