E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > Comfort access on E92..... any probs?

10-22-2006, 04:09 AM   #1
335d coupe
Mike
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Z4M Roadster

Comfort access on E92..... any probs?

I've read on the main forum that some (quite a few) E90 owners with CA have had some minor glitches with it. I'm wondering if this was on early E90 cars with any such problems having being ironed out for the E92. I'm wondering about this option. It sounds great but it would P!SS me off totally if it played up even occasionally! I'd accordingly be really grateful if you UK E92 owners who have CA could let me know your views on it - good and bad.

TIA

Mike
Appreciate 0
      10-22-2006, 07:54 AM   #2
Spacer
First Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M135i, becoming an X3!

Garage List
I've ordered it on my 320d (del Dec), and I'm hoping that its just the usual way of 'net forums, where people who have it and it works well don't tend to say anything, and its only people where it doesn't work too well who complain. I did a good bit of reading before ordering it, and reckon its probably money well spent. However, that doesn't stop you getting a Fri car!

PS: Sorry for posting, as I don't have an E92 (or even an E90 yet!), but I just thought I'd share my thoughts
Appreciate 0