BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

01-14-2010, 06:57 PM   #1
stevenc
Coming Soon
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW M4 Alphine White MT

Good tuning opportunity for someone in Houston

Secret Services, one of the best race shops in houston, is starting to tune N54 cars with the CPE Standback II. They are looking for the first car for them to try it out on.

You pay for the CPE Standback at cost and they will tune it for you for free. You will get one of the best tuners in Texas tuning your car and alot of free dyno time. (They have in house dyno).

They offered it to me but my fuel pump is trying to die so im going to pass. If your interested in this offer, let me know and i give you the contact details of the owner.

Remember, the CPE Standback II is the same tune that AMS has selected to tune their turbo systems.
Appreciate 0
      01-15-2010, 10:13 AM   #2
2snail
heel toe
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 ww evo X, 08 135i sold

how much is the cpe standback.. this is a piggy back system like the jb3 im assuming? also it would be the same scenario as far as service at the dealer goes where i would have to remove it then take the car in? also does it have map switching?