XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X6 Forums > X6 Members Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys

Closed Thread

01-11-2010, 12:59 PM   #1
Jaijai
Banned
Rep
Drives: Alpineweiss M3

Talking Porsche Cayenne S OEM Wheels and Winter tires

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
My tire guy has a set for sale from one of his customers who just sold his 2008 Cayenne S. I am trying to help him out by just posting here in case anyone is interested. Please see pics. OEM Porsche Cayenne S Rims made in Germany by BBS with Dunlop Grandtrek Winter Sport M2 tires (235/60/18) with genuine Porsche center caps.

I have seen the set myself and the tires are brand new. One rim has a very minor nick which is not noticeable.

All 4 rims and tires in perfect condition. The Cayenne was the 4th car of the guy who these rims belong to and was barely driven during the winter.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask me. I dont have additional pictures but I can provide if anyone is interested.

The seller is looking to get $2,200 for the set. Purchased from the porsche dealer for $4,500 a couple of months back.

I believe these will fit other Cayenne models including some VW models as well - Touareg, Tiguan, Turbo, Cayenne GTS, Cayenne V6 model etc.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      08-12-2010, 07:22 AM   #2
Jaijai
Banned
Rep

pics posted

here are some pics. I'll work with you on the price.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      08-25-2010, 09:23 AM   #3
Jaijai
Banned
Rep

bump
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread