XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X6 Forums > X6 Members Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys

11-30-2009, 02:56 PM   #1
camaross305
Rep
Drives: 2008 M3

HID angels In any color! For x5/x6

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
This system works on 08+ x5 and x6 that take h8 bulbs for the angel eyes. I dont have any pictures of them on an x5 or x6 at the moment. I have a few people running them on x5 and x6 just dont have any pictures.

I had a circuit built that will Retain all factory features. i.e you will be able to leave your lights on auto getting in an out of the car. This circuit even with me getting it built overseas will cost 75$ alone I know you can kinda rig and HID to work by tapping into the ECU but it throws error codes and puts your car into limp etc. My kit is just plug and play . No cutting of any factory wires, etc. Just plug in the circuit to one of the exsisting light sockets for the angel eyes and hook up a relay etc. I will provide a Full DIY to install. It is very easy and maybe 25 min tops

I have a few members that are on here and have my beta kits on their cars. Ive had a few members running this kit for over a year with zero issues. Not heat issues etc. I have 300-350 Bimmerpost members e90post/m3post that have been running these kits. So if you want some feedback from other members check over there.

This kit produces zero error codes. It also still keeps the approach feature so when you unlock your car and approach the HID halo's will turn on just like stock. These are super bright and can be seen perfect even in broad daylight. You can still control them through your i-drive and turn them on and off at your leisure.

I have a few of each color in stock. Ill keep the thread updated with different ones in stock.

As you can see alot of these pictures are in direct sunlight!!!! Very visible.

The price will be $239 shipped with 2-3 day air shipping. Unless you are outside the US. Its a flat rate of 259$ shipped to Canada and 269$ any where else in the World. (Promotion is over so regular price is $269 not including shipping).

Here is some pics of the kit and some different colors of members that have installed them on their cars.

First is 20000+ K

8000k in one stock in the other with a 3pm sun

6000k Its a pretty close match to the stock HID's with a hint of blue

3000k in one and 20000k in the other. Then just 3000k

These are in DIRECT sunlight!

Just 3000k By itself

Appreciate 0
      12-27-2009, 06:18 PM   #2
Sarge_
Registered
Rep
Drives: e70 X5 4.8i

Exclamation

You say 'fits 08+ X5' - wouldn't it also fit the 2007 X5 (e70 chassis is 2007-present), or is there a difference with the first year e70.

Mine has the adaptive HID's. I'd like to upgrade to HID-color angel eyes - i.e. 5000k-6000k range

Thanks for any info -
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2010, 10:37 AM   #3
rkcruiser
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarge_ View Post
You say 'fits 08+ X5' - wouldn't it also fit the 2007 X5 (e70 chassis is 2007-present), or is there a difference with the first year e70.

Mine has the adaptive HID's. I'd like to upgrade to HID-color angel eyes - i.e. 5000k-6000k range

Thanks for any info -
Hey i'm looking at the same thing got 07 x5 with adapt hid's. let me know if it's all good?
Appreciate 0