E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > My dad finally joined me and got a BMW

10-07-2006, 03:23 PM   #1
darkcloud
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 VW JSW

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
My dad finally joined me and got a BMW

We went in today to trade in his 04 Jeep Liberty. He's been tossing the idea around for awhile now. It was planned to be my mom's last car but that didn't work out , but that's a whole other story. Time was tough to come by this summer and he finally got to it today. As long as the car is still available he picked out a 330i with black saph, trim is still an unknown, hoping for alum trim though, with terra leather. ZSP, ZPP & CWP as well as CA. The car should be coming from a dealer in NJ.

Yes I know, "why not a 335?", well he didn't need the HP and the payment would have been way over what he wanted since he didn't get the best buyout on the shitty Jeep. He really wanted out of the Jeep since the warranty is almost up and it's going to need a bunch of service soon. Frankly he just didn't trust the hunk of junk. He didn't want to take the time to try and sell it privately either.

Personally I'm excited because when I'm feeling constrained with my miles I'll just steal his lol. It's not like I'd be leaving him a beater in exchange .

retired 06 E90 325i

New: 09 VW Platinum Grey Jetta Sportwagen 2.0T SEL w/DSG, panoramic sunroof and Ipod adapter
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2006, 03:43 PM   #2
Carnage
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: people insane

Well it's about time he came to his senses.
Hope everything works out and he gets the one he wants.
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2006, 03:46 PM   #3
darkcloud
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 VW JSW

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Well obviously right now the pickings are slim in the 330i category. Especially new. Which is what he wants. As far as options he's getting everything he wants, except for maybe the trim. But I told him thats sold on here pretty often. I'll just have to keep my eye out for alum trim for sale now.

Btw, anyone have their alum trim for sale, no i-drive?

retired 06 E90 325i

New: 09 VW Platinum Grey Jetta Sportwagen 2.0T SEL w/DSG, panoramic sunroof and Ipod adapter
Appreciate 0