E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Asia > Hong Kong > Any good tuning shops in Hong Kong?? Visiting from NY

11-25-2009, 06:12 AM   #1
Alan l.
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2020 F95 X5M Competition

Any good tuning shops in Hong Kong?? Visiting from NY

Hey guys.... I'm visiting HK and would like to check out some car parts shops in HK. Something that sells parts that I can look at and buy from exhausts to little items like air fresheners etc.... for souvieners.

Let me know the shops name and the exact location so I can check it out. I'm limited to just what the MTR could take me to so keep that in mind.

Thanks!

Alan
      11-25-2009, 10:29 AM   #2
Renus
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan l. View Post
Hey guys.... I'm visiting HK and would like to check out some car parts shops in HK. Something that sells parts that I can look at and buy from exhausts to little items like air fresheners etc.... for souvieners.

Let me know the shops name and the exact location so I can check it out. I'm limited to just what the MTR could take me to so keep that in mind.

Thanks!

Alan

If I can remember there is no shop in Hong Kong while can sell exhaust & parts together with others little items like air fresherners, due to the limitaion of shop's size. I can only recommend the area to you then you can find yourself over there.

Sham Shui Po - 汝洲街 and 鴨寮街
Mong Kok - 黑布街
Appreciate 0
      11-25-2009, 10:40 AM   #3
Alan l.
Major General
Rep

Hmm...thanks for the info.

is there a specific street that i should be near? I was just at mong kok and didn't notice any car shops.

I just saw one of the most hooked up nsx in the flesh. White and his plate was nsxcess or something.. So hot.
      11-25-2009, 11:02 AM   #4
Renus
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Hmm...thanks for the info.

is there a specific street that i should be near? I was just at mong kok and didn't notice any car shops.

I just saw one of the most hooked up nsx in the flesh. White and his plate was nsxcess or something.. So hot.

I have mentioned the street names over there not just the area's names, you can find many shops over there especially MongKok, like Alliance, Top Racing, 台日汽車精品 etc....
Appreciate 0
      11-25-2009, 11:19 AM   #5
Alan l.
Major General
Rep

thanks for the help. I guess it helps if i knew how to read chinese lol

I can speak it fine but thats barely enough to get around unless you can read it.
      11-25-2009, 11:50 AM   #6
Renus
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
thanks for the help. I guess it helps if i knew how to read chinese lol

I can speak it fine but thats barely enough to get around unless you can read it.

Oh sorry, 黑布街 is Hak Po Street at MongKok which closed to Argyle Street, 汝洲街 is Yu Chau Street at Sham Shui Po ^ ^
Appreciate 0