BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

11-03-2009, 06:24 PM   #1
JMH1983
Second Lieutenant
Australia
Rep
Drives: Black 135i AT

Garage List
Thumbs up United BMW - Daniel Miles. Performance exhaust etc frieghted to Australia

Hi all,

I know Dan has plenty of positive feedback, and my thoughts probably mean little. Just wanted to say that he was very helpful, patient and enabled me to get some BMW performance parts that would have cost me 66% more from Australia.

They were shipped on thursday, and i had them on Tuesday which is more then amazing considering the distance travelled, and the best part was no damage even to the fragile cf spoiler.

The price was excellent, the service fantastic and he even threw in a little extra for me that was unexpected and more then appreciated. I wish the BMW parts guys in Oz were of a similar mould.

Thanks Dan, i'll be buying off you again 110%, and i am already working on trying to get you more sales from fellow 1'ers in Australia.

Appreciate 0
      11-04-2009, 08:54 AM   #2
sub7
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3 & 135i

Never purchased through him but I have heard nothing but positive things. Thanks for posting!
Appreciate 0