E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Interior Parts > FS: burl wood trim e90 non-idrive

09-22-2006, 03:14 AM   #1
davinaz
Dolphin Killer!
Rep
Drives: e90 325i

FS: burl wood trim e90 non-idrive

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Don't have any pics handy but we all know what this trim looks like I think. If you really need pics I will send them to you if you are serious about buying. trim is in perfect condition, I replaced it with CF, since I have no use for it I'm not gonna be like most poeple and charge the hell out of you, in fact no set price, just make me a reasonable offer and sure we can make a deal, thx

Appreciate 0
      10-14-2006, 08:54 PM   #2
StewtheBassman
Major General
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 X5d 421,000kms

Hey Dave, have you sold it yet?

Appreciate 0
      10-28-2006, 06:10 PM   #3
ras
Rep
Drives: 2006 325xi Touring

Is wood trim still available? What shape is it in? do you have clips or can I use mine from alum trim. Live in Canada but happy to pay shipping. Cost?
Appreciate 0
      10-28-2006, 07:48 PM   #4
StewtheBassman
Major General
Canada
Rep

ras if you find some and need help installing it I did it this week and it's pretty easy once you know what to do!!

Appreciate 0
      01-03-2007, 02:11 PM   #5
lknbimmers
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E90/G05

Quote:
Originally Posted by davinaz
Don't have any pics handy but we all know what this trim looks like I think. If you really need pics I will send them to you if you are serious about buying. trim is in perfect condition, I replaced it with CF, since I have no use for it I'm not gonna be like most poeple and charge the hell out of you, in fact no set price, just make me a reasonable offer and sure we can make a deal, thx
I assume this set has been SOLD?
Appreciate 0
      01-03-2007, 02:12 PM   #6
canucklion
pull my finger to get your kinder® surprise
Canada
Rep
Drives: circles around you

did you just dove right in by yourself without any prior instruction?
Quote:
Originally Posted by StewtheBassman
ras if you find some and need help installing it I did it this week and it's pretty easy once you know what to do!!
      01-03-2007, 03:35 PM   #7
StewtheBassman
Major General
Canada
Rep

Yes, there is a DIY on it in the DIY section. It's pretty intuitive once you realize that it's just pins with fat bulbs at the end held into little plastic things by pressure.

The hardest part was the console around the shifter, because you have to put the parking brake on, remove the shifter while the car is in 'N', pull out the leather "boot" and then pry out the black plastic around the shifter...only then can you dig in and get that console out.

Also the little change pan is tough, it is held in by unbendable plastic pins, so it is inevitable that one or two may break while you are (un)installing the pan. But in the end it is still in good and tight.

Actually for the tough bits around the console and shifter I had to PM ///Matt, and he very kindly stayed online while I ran back and forth to the garage. His help made the whole thing happen in one sitting!!

Appreciate 0