BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum

09-25-2009, 02:36 AM   #1
808E90
808E90
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 ///M

Julius & WheelSTO ... A MUST READ!!

Julius was only the second vendor that I have ever worked with ... Here is my honest review:

I first contacted Julius at WheelSTO for some wheel caps. My very first purchase with Julius was pretty straight forward. He had notified me when the caps came in, I made my payment, and he sent out the caps the same day. I had nothing to complain about ... It was just that smooth!

A few weeks later I decided to take my car in a different direction ... I contacted Julius again to see what he could do for me. I must say, he is one patient guy! When I contacted him, I had thought I knew what I wanted. Turns out I had no idea on what I wanted to do to the car. Julius really took the time to help me with ideas and gave me his honest input. Julius answered all of my many PMs and called me when he said he would. He really went out of his way by making long distance phone calls to get me the info that I needed. Julius has great knowledge of the products he sells and will take the time to find answers for your questions.

I must've gave him a HUGE headache ... I really look forward to working with him as soon as I save up more money!! If you are looking for a great vendor with NO bs then he is your man ... I could not be more happier with his service and his contrubution to this community!!

... A BIG THANK YOU TO JULIUS AND THE GANG AT WHEELSTO!!
Appreciate 0
      09-25-2009, 07:53 PM   #2
Ryan@IND
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: ACR

808E90,

Thank you for your kind words.
It has been a pleasure working with you.
I always enjoy the challenge of looking for unique parts and set ups and the exercise really gives us a chance to stay ahead of the curve and offer new and innovative products to other clients as well.

I look forward to working with you in the future and I will definitely keep you and the forum members updated with new and exciting products as well as ideas on modding cars.

Thank you for your kind words!

Sincerely,

Julius