BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - Midwest / Rockies

07-06-2009, 05:12 PM   #1
mgifford6
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW M3 Sedan

Why Cheyenne Sucks

Every time I go out in Cheyenne, WY my car gets damaged. Window chips, paint chips, rock damage, and potholes. No reason to have a nice car in this crappy place. I am only here because I am in the military... not by choice.

I think we need to hold the ranchers accountable for Cheyenne's lack of appeal. Cheyenne is a good place to live for the older small town Americans that are stuck in the 1950s but they are not retaining their youth here. More and more young people leave Cheyenne for better paying jobs all across America for the simple fact that they cannot live better than their parents did due to the low income/wages in the area and the high priced housing. Cheyomians (Cheyenne + Wyoming) are trying but the pace of change may be to slow to save the city. It is not a poor city just a misprioritized group of controlling lawmakers and city elite. Change will not happen overnight but it must happen faster than its current pace or Cheyenne will have a developmental sustainment problem with its aging inhabitants in the future. Cheyenne should embrace change. I imaging that this posting may hit a little to close to home with some in the Cheyenne area spawning a listing of all the great this about Cheyenne followed by pointed critics but as they say with alcoholics, one must admit they have a problem first in order to understand it and overcome it. The roads are just a small example of why Cheyenne is getting flushed down the toilet.

OK, done bitchen.
Appreciate 0