E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic > Crickets ...

08-23-2006, 10:50 AM   #1
sixspeedsam
I'd Rather Be Apexing...
United_States
Rep
Drives: 330i

Crickets ...

WTF happened here? When is our next outing? Happy Hour? Allsport? Labor Day BBQ? Bueller?

Summer is almost over, traffic is going to start being a bitch again cause of school, and I gotta get winter tires. Bah! :mad:

BTW, anyone ever been to Cakelove in D.C.? Going out tomorrow night with da womenz and was thinking after dinner/drinks might be worthwhile to head over there. Hit/skip?
Appreciate 0
      08-23-2006, 11:01 AM   #2
KL2DC
United_States
Rep
Drives: F36 428i,E90 328i, E85 Z4 3.0i

Garage List
2015 F36 428i  [0.00]
2011 E90 328i  [0.00]
2006 E85 Z4 3.0i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixspeedsam
WTF happened here? When is our next outing? Happy Hour? Allsport? Labor Day BBQ? Bueller?

Summer is almost over, traffic is going to start being a bitch again cause of school, and I gotta get winter tires. Bah! :mad:

BTW, anyone ever been to Cakelove in D.C.? Going out tomorrow night with da womenz and was thinking after dinner/drinks might be worthwhile to head over there. Hit/skip?
I dunno, everyone's caught up in their own thing...its way overdue, I understand. Hang in there...I am stil digging up for one good idea to pitch to you guys. I believe it has been put out there, to approach another local area dealer to sponsor our next meet. I think the ball has started to roll on that, so we'll see....

Hey you're still serious about hosting a bbq? Maybe we can do something this Sun, after the RIU racing, get a small group together. Maybe we can start to hammer out meet ideas or something...

Wrt cakelove...I think this place is overrated. Having said that, I quite enjoyed the cakes/cupcakes though and the few pieces I bought were expeditiously inhaled, all the same

Official DC Metro Registry - Current, New & Prospective Area Members Roll Call!
Appreciate 0
      08-23-2006, 01:54 PM   #3
sixspeedsam
I'd Rather Be Apexing...
United_States
Rep
Drives: 330i

Quote:
Originally Posted by KL2DC
I dunno, everyone's caught up in their own thing...its way overdue, I understand. Hang in there...I am stil digging up for one good idea to pitch to you guys. I believe it has been put out there, to approach another local area dealer to sponsor our next meet. I think the ball has started to roll on that, so we'll see....

Hey you're still serious about hosting a bbq? Maybe we can do something this Sun, after the RIU racing, get a small group together. Maybe we can start to hammer out meet ideas or something...

Wrt cakelove...I think this place is overrated. Having said that, I quite enjoyed the cakes/cupcakes though and the few pieces I bought were expeditiously inhaled, all the same
Heh, no worries.

I'm always up for a BBQ if folks are up for it. I can host on Sunday, but I'll have to pick up my son after the event so I'll need a little time between. But shouldn't be any issues. Just let me know
Appreciate 0
      08-23-2006, 08:46 PM   #4
ase2dais
//Mdicted
United_States
Rep
Drives: a Cop Magnet

Garage List
I called Aabid to asked him about his dealership sponsor, he promise to get back but never did. maybe his dealership wimped out. I dunno. it been very quiet lately for sure....
well the last big hoorah for me would be the Rev it Up this Sat and the Reston Century run Sunday....
.....................hymm maybe the group can be able to meetup again
Appreciate 0