BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

06-28-2009, 09:54 PM   #1
pseto
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 ZCP, F80 M3 ZCP- beater

July 9th NCC Columbia Social 6p - PubDog!!!

We return to our favorite Columbia location, PubDog Pizza & Drafthouse. The weather will eventually get nice again so we picked a place where we can hangout before we head inside.

We've had a packed house the past few months at PubDog. This is always our biggest and best social

PubDog Pizza & Drafthouse
8865 Stanford Blvd
Columbia, MD 21045
(410) 872-0364

http://www.pubdog.net/

In order to continue having future socials, the club will cover up to $20/member, so we'll collect $ to help cover the remaining part of the bill/gratuity (usually $5-10/head). Those who have a few more drinks or order more expensive food items will need to chip in more than those who stay within the $20/head limit.

Parking - we finally have a dedicated parking area again. From Dobbin Rd, turn left onto Stanford Blvd and then the first right into the regular PubDog parking lot (Lakeside Retail sign). Make an immediate left and go right around the backside of the shopping center where you'll see a Lakeside Office sign. Pass the dentist office (green neon sign) and we'll line up at the very end of that lot where the green SSA sign is.

The lot also kinda faces the circle on Stanford Blvd which actually connects Dobbin Rd and McGaw Rd and we'll be right next to the lake.
Get there early to get a good spot; we'll hangout starting at 6p and go inside by 7pm

Please RSVP here so I can get an accurate headcount

Become a BMW CCA member; Click HERE to join and use my member #339225 for a referral
Join our NCC Facebook Page

Last edited by pseto; 07-09-2009 at 08:56 AM..
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2009, 08:20 AM   #2
pseto
Major General
United_States
Rep

bump for this week's social at PubDog. we finally have dedicated parking again!!!!

Parking - We will park in the lot by the Social Security Adminsitration. When turning onto Stanford Blvd, take the 2nd right (not the first right where the PubDog lot is) and follow the signs for Social Security Adminsitration.

Become a BMW CCA member; Click HERE to join and use my member #339225 for a referral
Appreciate 0
      07-08-2009, 07:30 AM   #3
pseto
Major General
United_States
Rep

bump for tomorrow night...weather is looking great and it seems like another huge turnout!!!!

please RSVP at the link above and don't forget about our new parking location

Appreciate 0
      07-09-2009, 08:57 AM   #4
pseto
Major General
United_States
Rep

last bump for tonight...we should have another packed house so get there early.

as far as the parking lot, i checked it out again last night.

From Dobbin Rd, turn left onto Stanford Blvd and then the first right into the regular PubDog parking lot (Lakeside Retail sign). Make an immediate left and go right around the backside of the shopping center where you'll see a Lakeside Office sign. Pass the dentist office (green neon sign) and we'll line up at the very end of that lot where the green SSA sign is.

The lot also kinda faces the circle on Stanford Blvd which actually connects Dobbin Rd and McGaw Rd and we'll be right next to the lake. I'll be there before 6p, so look out for me in case this is all still confusing.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?name=US...:::::f:EN:M:/e

Appreciate 0