BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

06-24-2009, 11:49 PM   #1
arsenyc
www.BottleneckGallery.com
United_States
Rep
Drives: F90 M5C / F87 M2C

Exclamation 1Addicts Apparel - T-Shirts FS! :: Sanctioned by 1Addicts community + elders!

Hello all!
What once started as an exclusive Tri-State 1Addicts T-shirt design has spread to all regions within the 1Addicts community (Thank you Admin Jason and mod izzodesh ) This is your chance to rock a nice T to support the 1Addicts community and of course to show off the car that you drive!

Details of the T-shirt are as follows:

American Apparel Black T's - 100% Cotton, Enzyme-washed, Pre-shrunk, Soft and comfortable to wear. Will not shrink in the wash, no cheap Hanes here! These shirts will last!
Design: Silk-Screen

The above image looks choppy and pixelated (and water marked), it was a quick render of the final design, actual design will be smooth and perfect

I am looking to have the first batch printed next week and shipped out by the end of June, all T's should be received by July 5th, that is if everyone pays on time and there are no delays or hiccups anywhere!

Price:
$20 Shipped (includes paypal + shipping fees)

Payment:
Please send all Paypal payments to: arsenylibon@yahoo.com, make sure to include:
-your 1Addicts Screen-name,
-size and
-quantity of Ts ordered
-and a confirmed shipping address!

DEADLINE FOR PAYMENT: SUNDAY June 28th 5PM EST

Sizes available: S, M, L, XL, XXL

Thank you, and feel free to message me with any questions or concerns that you may have!

-Arseny
and tri state team
      06-27-2009, 11:43 AM   #2
arsenyc
www.BottleneckGallery.com
United_States
Rep
Drives: F90 M5C / F87 M2C

Deadline is coming up if you want a shirt from the 1st batch, dont know when I will be reprinting them so get your orders in!