BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

06-11-2009, 08:22 PM   #1
qcodec
A driver
United_States
Rep
Drives: This isn't a 964

Dealer experience in Michigan?

Hello to all Michigan 1 owners

Perspective 1 series owner, Okie(Oklahoman) needs serious help.

Does anyone has any dealer experience with "BMW of Traverse City"? They have pretty nice new 2008 BMW 135i(Sapphire Black/Boston Red) with great option, but my problem is I can't check the car by myself now. I heard the car was demo and has almost 900 miles on it.

Is there any negative/positive opinion about the dealer??

Anyone? Heeeeelpp!!!
Appreciate 0
      06-11-2009, 10:08 PM   #2
otterdoc
Mean Little Otter
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by qcodec View Post
Does anyone has any dealer experience with "BMW of Traverse City"? They have pretty nice new 2008 BMW 135i(Sapphire Black/Boston Red) with great option, but my problem is I can't check the car by myself now. I heard the car was demo and has almost 900 miles on it.
I haven't ever dealt with the Traverse City BMW dealer, unfortunately. I can highly recommend Erhard BMW in either Bloomfield Hills or Farmington Hills. BMW of Grand Blanc also offered me a good deal. Are you looking to get a car off a lot or were you willing to order?

I ordered from Erhard @ Bloomfield. CA was Jude Kourdie. Had my 330ci serviced there for 4-5 years and absolutely love the service there from any department. Top notch.