E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > thrusday long island meets?

05-05-2009, 12:36 AM   #1
Cyruz
Captain
Rep
Drives: Montego Blue 335i

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
2007 335i  [0.00]
thrusday long island meets?

so did we decide on where to start going yet? are we still doing BB in westbury? whats the word?

my zenfolio photo gallery
Appreciate 0
      05-05-2009, 02:49 AM   #2
Cyruz
Captain
Rep

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
2007 335i  [0.00]
nice in the garage ill have some really good lighting for pics then. ill see you gusy this week.

Appreciate 0
      05-05-2009, 07:26 AM   #3
Ph0zenstone
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2018 530e X-Drive

I might be coming this week...although the rain is a killer so the car will be dirty as hell!!
Appreciate 0
      05-05-2009, 08:55 AM   #4
PNF
Colonel
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: 15' YMB F80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyruz View Post
nice in the garage ill have some really good lighting for pics then. ill see you gusy this week.
Goddd... I just checked your photo... are those feet/hand/your hand in the patient's ... chest..? real...?

Ahh... I think I'm gonna have all those images while working today...........

PS. nice family photos, i like the contrast and lighting. What do you use for lighting? 580EX II? if so, what mode do you usually do and I'm pretty sure the lights are bounced or/and diffused, because I can still see the background lights being the relatively strong/visible.

Nice pictures and be sure take a lot more at this meet!!

2008 E92 335i (sold)
Appreciate 0
      05-05-2009, 09:22 AM   #5
Jimmeh
Major General
Rep
Drives: Ms. Daisy

Quote:
awesome...i need a new pic of my car
Appreciate 0
      05-05-2009, 10:46 PM   #6
Cyruz
Captain
Rep

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
2007 335i  [0.00]
haha, i see you found my work stuff too. yea those are all real. i am an ER doc at NUMC, which serves as long islands regional trauma center. in the ones with the chest, that is my hand going through a heart after he was shot twice. i called the code after i saw my finger come through the other side. since we can fix small holes i opened him up to see what we if anything we can do, but the baseball size hole in the heart really is not compatible with life no matter how many ways angle it.

i grabbed a 430ex II last year when it was on rebate. i will never shoot again indoors with out it on the camera. i might not fire it all the time, but they are so dam invaluable. if you look at the thanks giving pics, you can see the limits of the built in flash and the range it has, or doesnt actually. the shots with the bengal cat, i had the 430 and was bouncing it off the ceiling with the built in diffuser.

Appreciate 0
      05-05-2009, 11:26 PM   #7
PNF
Colonel
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: 15' YMB F80 M3

Quote:
haha, i see you found my work stuff too. yea those are all real. i am an ER doc at NUMC, which serves as long islands regional trauma center. in the ones with the chest, that is my hand going through a heart after he was shot twice. i called the code after i saw my finger come through the other side. since we can fix small holes i opened him up to see what we if anything we can do, but the baseball size hole in the heart really is not compatible with life no matter how many ways angle it.

i grabbed a 430ex II last year when it was on rebate. i will never shoot again indoors with out it on the camera. i might not fire it all the time, but they are so dam invaluable. if you look at the thanks giving pics, you can see the limits of the built in flash and the range it has, or doesnt actually. the shots with the bengal cat, i had the 430 and was bouncing it off the ceiling with the built in diffuser.
nice. This is why I cant be a doctor! I cant see how you doctors do all that opening you up and see whats inside and fix you stuff...

I'll stick to finance.

A Ritz camera near UPENN is closing and having a closeout sale. I went there too late and all thats worthwhile are 2 brand new 480EX II flash at $194.99 each!!! (blowout sale). Amazon / B&H still has them at $230 AFTER recent canon rebate!

I almost grabbed them, but decided to not to as I'm holding off for 580EX.

I am still on my first DSLR and still doing my HW to make sure that I invested in the right equipment.

But you have nice equipment + skills to take the shots, take more on some of the Thursday meets man!!

2008 E92 335i (sold)
Appreciate 0