E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > Manuals, Invoice/MSRP Pricing, Buying Guides, Bulletins, etc. > What to do? Terminate the VW lease and go BMW, now?

04-19-2009, 10:03 AM   #1
j1ggastyle
Rep
Drives: e46

What to do? Terminate the VW lease and go BMW, now?

Hey Folks, I drive a 01 325ci, but I'm trying to get my wife into a Bimmer as well. The question that I have is would you return a lease withb 3 months of payments to get a deal on a remaining 2009, or just wait and see what you can get on a 2010. The deals seems great now and my dealer even has some demos as well.

Thanks...
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2009, 08:36 PM   #2
mojo_dan
Private
Rep
Drives: 2013 X3 35i - MSport

Tough call....the deals are pretty slick right now. Free auto or AWD...on top the $1K cash they are throwing in is pretty good. I think they also have another $1K additional loyalty cash. Not sure if your 01 will qualify or if they go based on active accounts with BMW FS.
Appreciate 0