E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Classifieds Section > Y 2001 BMW 728i Sport - Immaculate, low miles

04-02-2009, 11:52 AM   #1
Dr.Crap
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: G80 M3

Y 2001 BMW 728i Sport - Immaculate, low miles

I have this car for sale

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/970748.htm

I bought it a few months ago as a second car - I love the old 7's. However its totally surplus to requirement so i'm selling it. It's the lowest mileage example of this car I have seen in over a year only 47K

It has full BMW service history and last had a service in Nov 2008

History wise - 1 owner until the middle of last year (hardly drove it), the next owner - also an enthusiast bought it to commute but hardly drove it. I then bought it but since then the M3 has come along and I left it with a friend who was going to buy it off me for his mum but she's decided to keep her car (so it's been garaged up and driven a few miles a week). It's MOT'd til April 2010.

The car itself is immaculate inside and out, ALL the electrics work and there is no loose trim. The seat leather is also in excellent condition.

I am open to offers from board members
Appreciate 0