BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA

BPM

03-14-2009, 08:16 PM   #1
MPow3r
Rep
Drives: e90

Best Body Shop in Pittsburgh

Hello, I am looking for the best body shop in Pittsburgh to pull a dent and fix a chip, and suggestions. Thanks
Appreciate 0
      03-17-2009, 08:00 PM   #2
Vsmvince
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2004 Audi S4

Call your local dealer. see who they use. Could be expensive but you are asking for the best
Appreciate 0
      12-27-2009, 03:30 PM   #3
M3V8Driver
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 - DCT

Mascari's in the North Hills (they win a lot of custom car shows for hot-rodders, but their workmanship is among the best possible). A bit on the expensive side, but worth it.

Also, any Sterling location (they do work for a lot of dealerships who don't have their own autobody department). Rated among the best by members of the insurance industry and customers. Rates are incredibly reasonable. Most Sterling shops are fully equipped to handle ANY body work or restoration, including frame and unibody straightening.
      12-27-2009, 07:45 PM   #4
Singletrack
4th down; 4th quarter? Renegade.
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 SSII E92 M3; 19 FG M5C

If it is a "door ding", then dent wizard in monroeville fixed one on my old Audi and did a nice job. For paint, and real body work, I really like Precision Auto Works in Warrandale, PA. They do all the work for Bobby Rahal - Merc, Jag, Aston Martin, etc.

Greater Pittsburgh Auto Center in Moon also does good work, but I've had issues dealing with them. If you can establish a timeline and get them to stick to it, I think you'll be happy. They do all the work for Sewickley Car Store.

Good luck.
Appreciate 0