ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   ZPOST > BMW Z4 Roadster and Coupe > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

03-01-2009, 08:09 PM   #1
sg_wannabe
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 M3

GRUPPE TITAN's RTP caravan to charlotte cars & coffee, 3/7 (sat)

hey, folks,

GRUPPE TITAN (www.gruppetitan.org) will be meeting here for a caravan to charlotte cars and coffee (http://charlotte.carsandcoffee.info):

Starbucks
5319 New Hope Commons Drive
Durham, NC 27707

(919) 493-2471

note: google map does not have this location available for directions. use mapquest or yahoo map.

we will be departing at 6:30 am. this location opens at 5:30 am on saturdays so feel free to fill up on caffeine before we leave

this caravan is weather dependent so hopefully the weather will be great for it.

if weather is questionable, check this thread on friday night for an update. i also recommend that you check the thread before you head out in the morning on saturday to meet us.

the reason for choosing this location is that it is right off of I-40 and it is easy for a caravan to get out of the location's area and onto the interstate with little chance of being broken up. oh, and there is the coffee of course

let me know if you want to be part of the caravan. note that i will most likely be in charlotte for most of the day after this event to check out eurowise, eat lunch at a decent place, and do some shopping with my wife at the southpark mall. so, if we go, i am gonna make this an all-day event with plans to return home around 9 pm or so. folks from our group will leave at various times but i am sure there will be a main caravan back home.

so, if you would like to join our caravan at the starbucks, be sure to pm me with your contact number. i will reply with mine.

we may make stops along the drive to charlotte to meet up with folks wanting to join us. if you are along the way and want to meet up with us, i ask that you pm me with your location, where you think would be best to meet up, and your contact number.

of note, last month's event had close to 200 cars show up. it should be a great event! also, note that all types of cars will be there. as such, our caravan will hopefully have a great variety of cars.
      03-06-2009, 11:49 PM   #2
sg_wannabe
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 M3

bump: forecast looks good.
hopefully some of y'all will come out.
if so, see y'all in a few hours.