E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > BMW Dealer Reviews + Ratings Forum > BMW Laval - Quebec Canada

07-15-2005, 10:15 PM   #1
benoitch
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: E90 330i

Thumbs up BMW Laval - Quebec Canada

I personnaly bought 2 Bimmers there and every time the sales rep was nice and helpful. Unlike many sales rep he does not try to push the sale at all (you might even think that he is a bit too independent) but I think he just knows his car sales by themselves. He's just gonna answer your questions and wait for ya!

Oh yes, my father bought 4 other bimmers from him as well. In all we bought 6 bimmers in 4 years !!! Ranging from 330 E46 to a 545.

Actually I bought my E90 last night. Again, he gave me the best price one can get (even though another sales rep was nice in another place - see my other thread about Jalbert - Kirkland - http://www.e90post.com/forums/showth...&page=1&pp=22). He even didn't ask for a deposit.

The service peoples are also very nice. Since they were renovating the place (doubled the surface in 2 years), you sometime had to wait for service. But they do the job right. Once they forgot to tell they had changed my front brakes ... well, they let me have for free. Lucky me

Like always, the place is not perfect but they do try their best. One little grip is that when you bring in a 80k$cdn for repair and they lend you an Impala, you feel a little cheap

Can't wait to get my new E90

http://www.benoitchampagne.com

Last edited by benoitch; 07-15-2005 at 10:22 PM.. Reason: Added link to other post
Appreciate 0
      08-25-2005, 02:16 PM   #2
StewtheBassman
Major General
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 X5d 421,000kms

I bought a CPO X5 last November at Laval Canbec. The delivery was not what I got that spring at Jalbert, and the prep was bad. There was garbage in the back pocket and the CD slot cover was broken.
The did paint the rear bumper before we agreed to the deal.

I'm a Jalbert Kirkland sworn customer for life anyway.
Appreciate 0
      11-03-2005, 10:42 AM   #3
discoboy1
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: E82 1M VO/F30 328D

Jalbert all the way
Appreciate 0