E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > BMW Dealer Reviews + Ratings Forum > Great Dealer Service - Parkway BMW, Quebec

06-16-2006, 10:26 PM   #1
Pazzuzzu
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 330i SP Arctic Metallic

Great Dealer Service - Parkway BMW, Quebec

Parkway BMW, Brossard Quebec.

This dealer is highly professional and highly recomended.
When I chose my 330i, they had forgotten to order one of the option I requested. When they found out they went out of their way to give me satisfaction by agreeing to give me some add-ons for free.

The sales rep there was really great and friendly...no phony!!

Just had a body issue requiring work to be done and the body shop manager was phenomenal. I was almost in tears as I left my baby there but they took excellent care of it and it came back as good as new. inspected (final) personally by him.:rocks:

Service techs are highly competent and the service advisors are very sharp.

The Acura dealership I use to go to before was a close second but this place really shines.

I really recomend this dealer, I am extremely impressed with them...having dealt with GM dealerships before...
Appreciate 0
      06-16-2006, 10:34 PM   #2
Alikar
Registered
Rep
Drives: 330i jet black

Bought mine a few weeks ago there also. The sales rep have been great, calling me to give me updates on my car.

Still 2 weeks to go, can't wait to get it...
Appreciate 0
      06-16-2006, 11:52 PM   #3
Asiann
Got Seoul?
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 535i MSport

Garage List
2012 BMW 535i  [0.00]
2008 750Li  [0.00]
2006 BMW  [0.00]
It is always great to hear positive feedback than negative ones. Glad they were able to satisfy you even though they made a mistake and was willing to do something to make up for it.
      06-17-2006, 12:06 AM   #4
MoreCowbell
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 24 i5M60 23 X740 23 Vette Z06

Which option was left off?
Appreciate 0
      06-17-2006, 01:46 AM   #5
David328M-Sport
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep
Drives: F30 M-Sport 328i Estoril Blue

Nice to read a good news story. I must say that my E90 is the 3rd new BMW (after E36 & 46) that I have purchased from the same family owned (not mine) and family run BMW dealer. All servicing has been carried out by the dealer's professional service department. Clean workshop at all times.
328i M-Sport, Estoril Blue, Carbon XP 35 Tint, front heated seats, black Dakota, Sports Suspension, Anthracite Headliner, HUD, Pro Nav, Sunroof, hk 600w, Bi-Xenon, 19" 403M wheels, Reversing Camera, DAB+, Xenon, BT Ext Connect, MST turbo intake pipe, MST Cold Air Intake, JB4 on Map 2 with Catless DP produces awesome performance in Sport.
Appreciate 0
      06-18-2006, 07:26 PM   #6
Pazzuzzu
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by gluck75
Which option was left off?
They forgot the logic 7. They first gave me the option (three weeks after getting the car and putting 2500 miles on it) to turn in the car for full value, and wait for a new one with the logic 7. I didn't want to wait another 3 months...you know...

So in exchange for my keeping the car as is, they credited me the logic 7 and agreed to give me an installed and painted rear spoiler and a 3M clear bra.

Although I really wanted the higher fidelity stereo...I only have the car for two years...
Appreciate 0
      06-30-2007, 11:35 PM   #7
Pazzuzzu
Private First Class
Rep

Crappy BMW Canada attitude.

I take back what I said about Parkway.

I have had, for the past 2 months, a very anoying noise from my front brakes. I spent $150 to have them cleaned by the dealer to get rid of the noise...still there. Went in again and all they can say is "they don't know...no service bulletin on this...we suggest you change the discs and pads...at your cost". From the dealer that sells the Ultimate Driving Machine, Iexpected to get at least a free set of pads...no...nothing.
What really pissed me off was an add I saw for BMW USA, who cover all brake parts and averything else under the original warranty. This after we pay almost 20% more today than they do in the USA (exchange factored in). BMW Canada suck, I'm buying my next on in the US.
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2010, 12:53 AM   #8
ZSP.3R
Montreal R-Spec
Germany
Rep
Drives: 'O6 330i Sport Package

Their service is amazing! I hope it will be like this for as long as I own my BMW.

▀▄ 'O6 330i | 6MT | Sport Package | Black Sapphire Metallic | Aluminum Trim | Black Dakota Leather | H&R Sport Cupkit | AFE Intake | Matte Black (Dipped)162's - BFGoodrich g-Force T/A KDW | 18mm Rear Spacers | ECS CF/Aluminum Strut Bar | M3 Sways | Depo Blacklines |
Appreciate 0