E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Florida > FS: Authentic AC Schnizter Front Lip w/ OEM AW Front Bumper

01-27-2009, 02:58 PM   #1
335iAWFL
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 07 BMW 335i

FS: Authentic AC Schnizter Front Lip w/ OEM AW Front Bumper

Selling a authentic ACS Front lip with OEM AW Front Bumper. The reason I would sell it with the front bumper is that if you bought just the lip, you will need to cut your bumper to make the lip fit. So for the price Im selling this for, its a steal for the lip and the bumper and you still get to keep your stock bumper for later on.

Negatives- needs a little work as for as paint is concerned. Most of it is underneath some on the front of the bumper.

For the bumper, oem fog lights, ACS Front lip-$250.00. Not trying to ship this thing right now so local is preferred.

For just the front lip, I will sell it for $200 OBO. Still not trying to ship this part either so local preferred.

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me. Pics are below

Appreciate 0
      02-01-2009, 03:29 PM   #2
335iAWFL
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 07 BMW 335i

Sold thanks