BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

06-20-2008, 06:45 PM   #1
nordique14
Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: SGM 135i 'vert

Alexandria - two 1-ers spotted in 2 days

I was on business in Alexandria on Tues and Wed and spotted a 1-er each day. I saw a 1-er convertible on the first day and a sedona red 135 with a Penn State sticker on the second day. I live in the SF Bay Area which is one of the biggest BMW markets in the US and I have only seen one other 1 series on the road.
Alexandria must be home of the 1-series.
Appreciate 0
      06-20-2008, 07:16 PM   #2
All4One
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135icp

Delivery delays

Quote:
Originally Posted by nordique14 View Post
I was on business in Alexandria on Tues and Wed and spotted a 1-er each day. I saw a 1-er convertible on the first day and a sedona red 135 with a Penn State sticker on the second day. I live in the SF Bay Area which is one of the biggest BMW markets in the US and I have only seen one other 1 series on the road.
Alexandria must be home of the 1-series.

Ships are taking too slow for the delivery!! Also, BMW Hueneme BPC too slow because they are still busy retrofitting the damage of the bimmers that were destroyed on a shipping accident last month... http://www.sailwx.info/shiptrack/shiplocations.phtml.

If you clicked the link--got yah.

So I heeded one of the advices in the forum, take an ED put it in a ship in the Mediteranian, then pirate our way to Baja Hah ha. Ships ahhhoijjjyyy. Sailing date Sept. 29. Track it at OC if you want to. It will arrive.
Appreciate 0