BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

05-12-2008, 09:26 AM   #1
Celsius2
Rep
Drives:

iPod Interface with iDrive

Hello everybody!

I'm new to this forum (but not to BMWs... on my 5th one now), I've seen a few 1's out there, but after seeing a 135 black/red up close and personal I've decided I will make every effort to get one!

Anyway I was wondering if any 1 series owners could answer a few questions for what the iPod interface is like.
  1. If you opt for the navigation/iDrive screen are you able to see menu representations of the iPod?
  2. Also, does anyone have a thread yet showing a step-by-step walkthrough of the iDrive/navigation system?
Something like this (taken from a shot of the nav/iPod system I have in my E46):

Anyway, just wondering if anyone who has experience with it could let me know. After ditching my CDs for a true iPod integration experience, I couldn't imagine having to go back to CDs...
Appreciate 0
      05-12-2008, 09:31 AM   #2
MrDrWatson
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives:

The closer I saw was this thread.
http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4227
Appreciate 0
      05-12-2008, 11:03 AM   #3
Celsius2
Rep
Drives:

Thank you, that's exactly what I was looking for!