THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Technical Topics Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications Front license plate centered or on tow hook

08-04-2023, 10:41 PM   #1
Guitarkid
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: Saab 9-3 Aero, BMW 325xi

Hey all, just picked up a 2016 m235i and loving it so far. It’s my first BMW in general. It came with a front plate bracket installed already, but I bought a tow hook plate holder to try and decide where I want the front plate. I came from a WRX with one of these that I traded in for this car. I also have an ///M plate that my sister got me. I want opinions on what looks better, and I’m posting this in multiple places.

My options for the front plate are:

1) in the centered bracket that came with the car
2) tow hook off to the side with ///M plate in bracket. I put them both on to see and thought it looked a little too busy. Not sure how I feel about having M on a car that isn’t really a full M car
3) take bracket off completely, patch the holes in the bumper, and just use the tow hook. I do have front parking sensors though which are triggered by this which gets super annoying to listen to

Thoughts?
Attached Images

08-05-2023, 12:30 PM   #2
jb-slow
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: m235i

I vote for 0 plates at all
Appreciate 0