BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

06-26-2007, 11:50 AM   #1
SCA
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Multiple BMWs

Exclamation Newsflash...

BMW Center Sales Mgrs. & their top 5 sales reps are currently in Dallas for The BMW Experience. BMW NA showed the 1-Series Coupe and the facelifted 6-Series (2008 MY). They are also getting to drive a 530d. No 535d. No pics. Cell Phones were collected.

Edit: The Centers in Dallas are there by marketing regions.
Appreciate 0
      06-26-2007, 01:59 PM   #2
GreenMonster
Private First Class
Rep
Drives:

So it sounds like they are getting their "ducks in a row" for an annoucement to the public...

Hafta let the NA sales people know what's going on before the public... I guess this means that more info will be availble shortly... So the rumors of a July announcement about the 1 (or 2) series are probably true (cool).
Appreciate 0
      06-26-2007, 09:23 PM   #3
Big Red One
Private First Class
Rep
Drives:

CRAAAAAP!

I'm in Ft. Worth on business. Staying at the Doral Tesoro across the street from the Texas Speedway. On the way to the hotel yesterday, I noticed signs by some of the Speedway entrances that said "BMW Parking".

I assummed there was a Performance Driving School going on. Gave a brief thought to driving in just to see what was going on and use the fact that the company I work for has taken customers to the BMW driving school in the past to perhaps talk my way into driving one of the cars (we can dream, can't we?), but decided the slim chances weren't worth time.

Now to find out I was a parking lot away from the 1er!?

CRAAAAAP!
Appreciate 0