E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Africa > m3 csl wheels (south africa)

05-20-2006, 08:13 AM   #1
nabeel333
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: '06 330 MT

m3 csl wheels (south africa)

hey....
i have my e90 for about 3 weeks now and im loving it...i installed my blacklines about 10 days ago..gona take pics soon.. the thing is thaat i have the m kit adn the style 193 18inch wheels which i really like but now i keep seeing pics and i LOVE the m3 competition/csl style rims...does anybody know where i can get a good deal on a set in SA or maybe a used set...i know one guy will give it to me for about ZAR 15 000 with two worn out tires off a csl...
thanks for the input
nabeel
      05-20-2006, 09:18 AM   #2
Broken1
Addict
Rep
Drives: 2024 X5 40i M-Sport

uhm. I remember there being a shop in Orange Grove somewhere. (Near Louis Botha). You would have better luck asking on a South African Forum...eg www.petrolheads.za.com
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2006, 11:17 AM   #3
E90Fleet
Lieutenant General
South Africa
Rep
Drives: BMW

New ones from BMW ( If you could get a CSL owner to order you some) would be just under R20k without tires

There are a few fake ones that look similar. Try mag wheel shops

Also, rela CSL rims have offsets and sizes which are totally different to regular E90 wheels and may not fir correctly and may disrupt the cars handeling
      05-22-2006, 04:44 AM   #4
nabeel333
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: '06 330 MT

oh thanks..i think il jus stik with my old rims..lol
      05-23-2006, 06:41 PM   #5
donger274
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: honda

How much can you trust a stranger’s belief when it comes to fortune telling. At what point must you turn away and stop at a ridiculous future that has been planed. How far would you go to succeed in life? Does it justify taking another’s life to better yourself? Macbeths trust from the prophecy that triggered a chain of events that ultimately ended with his demise.
Macbeth first started his expedition with a discussion the prophecies and the powers the which’s demonstrated. The first first prophecy that they told him were true and had happened like the prophecies said. “stay, you imperfect speakers. Tell me more. By Sinel’s death I know I am thane of Glamis. But how of Cawdor? The Thane of Cawdor lives a prosperous gentleman, and to be king stands not within the prospects of belieft.” The whiches prophesized “Thuo shalt get kings, though thou be none. So all hail, Macbeth and Banquo!” demonstrating Banquo will not become king, but will be inherited to his sons. With Macbeths desire to become king, he took matters into his own hands. Macbeth does not know what the which’s intents were, but the new prophecies had corrupted his mind.
Macbeth belives the witches will lead to thw thrown after he has heard the apparitions “ Be, Bloody, bold and resolute. Laugh to scorn the power of man, for none of woman born shall harm Macbeth. The apparition explains that Mebeth cannot be harmed by anyone. While facing Macduff, he was no afraid because he “hear a charmed life, which must not be yield to one of woman born.” But Macduff replied saying , “Despair thy charm, and let the angle whom thou still has served tell thee, Macduff was from his mother’s womb ultimately ripped.”

bitchs