BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW M5 F90 (2018+) General Forums Cosmetic Modifications    RW Carbon Fiber Exterior Parts Installed

03-14-2023, 09:53 PM   #1
jm490
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 21' F90 M5c

RW Carbon Fiber Exterior Parts Installed

Finally got to install all of my RW Carbon Pieces. EXTREMELY HAPPY with the quality and fit of these and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for high quality exterior carbon parts without the Mperformance premium I really see no difference at all and from here on out they will be who I order from for any cars they provide parts for.

Installed is the front lip, rear diffuser, CS style spoiler, and side skirts which I was iffy on spending money for but in person they really complete the look of the car and give it a wider stance while putting it all together.

Super happy with these and I can’t emphasize enough how happy I am with RW Carbon and their customer service from start to finish. After placing my order they kept me up to date with shipping as two pieces came before the front lip and asked me if I wanted them all together or two first then the lip. Most companies would probably just wait and ship all together to save on shipping twice even though I only placed one big order. They made it a point to make sure I was happy the whole way through.

Also side note and shoutout to Moemodz in Hackensack NJ for taking me next day after contacting them with a full house of cars. I brought it in at 9am and they called me at 3:30 to come pick it up. They also charged me about 1/3 of what other “high end shops” in Northern NJ quoted me to install- one of the other shops quoted me $1300 to just install these 4 CF parts which is just absurd in my opinion not sure what the going rate is. The shop also sent me pictures of the whole process throughout and showed me how perfect fitment was start to finish. Wrapped my stock diffuser and spoiler and put it in the trunk for me. 10/10 job at a fraction of the cost.

Next up - satin dark gray wrap or keep as is Brands Hatch Gray (what do y’all think?) I’m inclined to enjoy it as is through the summer and then wrap but I’m also 50/50 on doing it at all it just looks very sleek as is.

Enjoy some iPhone pics! Pro pictures coming this weekend
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
      03-16-2023, 09:23 PM   #2
MaulerZ
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M5 Competition

Garage List
Looks great. I really like the new front splitter, it looks big, which is cool.
Appreciate 1
jm490519.00
      03-20-2023, 02:48 AM   #3
Silverx88x
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 M5 Competition

Looks great! Do you have closer pics of the side skirts? I was thinking about ordering a set with them.
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2023, 12:36 PM   #4
markk22
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 M5 comp

How much clearance do you lose with the front splitter? I want to add one but I just clear the cement curb in my garage as it is.
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2023, 08:41 AM   #5
jm490
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 21' F90 M5c

Quote:
Originally Posted by markk22 View Post
How much clearance do you lose with the front splitter? I want to add one but I just clear the cement curb in my garage as it is.
I would say barely any clearance is lost. Its not much lower than stock maybe half an inch. It more so compliments the front and doesnt go too far down.
Appreciate 1
markk2217.50