F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Cameras, Electronics > HELP/m-sport seat swap
ARMA SPEED

02-07-2023, 03:02 AM   #1
PBP_G87
United_States
Rep
Drives: fully built 328i, e82 ls swap

HELP/m-sport seat swap

Going to start this one off by saying I'm not that great at coding, and probably need this one dumbed down a bit for myself and other amateur coders on here with similar issues. I can't find anything helpful on other forums

My original seats were power, heated, with lumbar. (Luxury line car) I Swapped some seats out of a parts car that has the exact same options just has the more aggressive bolsters on it (I occasionally track my car so it's important to me)

Attached I have modules from my donor m-spt seats (1) and my original seats (2) I did not switch the airbags out like I should have before I let the seats go. Passenger seat operates fine(heat, lumbar ect) it just pops up as a restraint malfunction on idrive.
However the driver seat does not work at all. The only way I can move it is if I unplug the module and plug it back in and turn on the ignition, I get about 30 seconds before the car senses an issue and it cuts power to it. Note : also has the same malfunction as passenger seat

How do I code in the new airbags and seat modules to make my seats function as normal? I have my seat position set where I like it, but I do miss having my heated seats and my wife is shorter than I and can no longer drive the car because she can't move the seat. Could use some help as I have only really done the basics in coding and couldn't find anything in the guide.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0