BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA

European Auto Source (EAS)

12-02-2008, 11:34 AM   #1
MJC///M3
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 SSII E92 M3

Westchester BMW

Hey guys,

Quick question, any of you get your m3 from Westchester BMW in White Plains NY? I have my deposit on an 09....which I decided to take delivery sometime next summer...just wanted to avoid the winter up here in NY.

Anyways..if you did get it from there...I was wondering how good of a deal you got....my Sales guy is a real nice guy, very helpful...but not so sure how good of a deal I am going to get. We went over some tenative numbers...and its way too much in my opinion... (given the way the economy is and the obvi fact the M3's are not selling)... It sure as hell doesn't look like the economy is getting any better...so I am hoping for .9 financing still will be the norm for next year....as well.

I have it modestly optioned....what do you guys think...i should offer ....invoice +1 or 2K....??

Your input is most appreciated.
"You will get there, but it is up to you and you alone. It is what you are willing to do, and how you are willing to get there. You must be relentless, you must be tireless, you must pursue at all costs, so that you are ready, when the time is right." -Dad
Appreciate 0
      12-02-2008, 11:52 AM   #2
Subw00er
Bates '08 Interlagos Launch
United_States
Rep
Drives: 440i xGC, ZL1, JCW

invoice + $500 seems to be the # now.
Appreciate 0
      12-02-2008, 12:01 PM   #3
MJC///M3
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subw00er View Post
sweet
"You will get there, but it is up to you and you alone. It is what you are willing to do, and how you are willing to get there. You must be relentless, you must be tireless, you must pursue at all costs, so that you are ready, when the time is right." -Dad
Appreciate 0
      12-06-2008, 03:19 PM   #4
///M PWR 00
Captain
Rep
Drives: Porsche

LOL@ westchester BMW, that dealership is a absolute joke... everything from sales to service. I was a loyal customer from 2001-2006ish. I will never walk into that place again. Nothing but a bunch of blood sucking thieves IMO. I personally purchased 4 cars from them from 2001-2005. I also sent about 6-8 family members/friends to the dealership and they have all purchased cars. You would think they would treat someone like me with a little respect. I remember walking into the sales room after dropping my car off for service a few times and getting dirty looks from all the sales guys because I was dressed in my work clothes and didnt look exactly like a BMW driver or potential buyer

I now give all my buisness to BMW of Darien CT. Its not that far from W.BMW actually and the service is great no complaints at all. And especially if you plan to modify your M3, stay away from WBMW as they WILL turn you away with a modified car. They are doing this to everyone I know recently... That place has went down the tubes in the past few years. I even witnessed some of the night shift guys abusing a brand new M3 still taped up from shipping. I saw them ripping it up and down a near by parking lot late at night, I was shocked because they obviously were going against the break in procedures. I would be PISSED if they did that to my future M3!

Go to Darien and ask for Steve, he will give you a wayyyy better price and treat you like you deserve..
      12-06-2008, 03:21 PM   #5
///M PWR 00
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subw00er View Post
Is that on ordered 09s or left over 08s?
      12-07-2008, 12:21 PM   #6
BaLLzZz
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 335i

I Hate Westchester Bmw

01 e46 m54 - Current : 14 f10 n26 - Boring & Gone : 15 f30 n26 - Current : 08 e92 n54 - Gone & Missed!!!
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2008, 03:13 PM   #7
BIGNTASTIE
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: white/red 08 M3, 05 Rangerover

yes i've heard plently of horrible rumors about Westchester BMW too, my friend got an X3 there and people were just rude
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2008, 11:26 PM   #8
ACZakka325i
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2 stroke

I purchased 2 cars there and wanted to purchase my m3 from there but they wouldnt be reasonable on pricing, so i just went up to Ridegfield BMW and got Invoice +$500.
(Waitlist): #1 M2CSL
(Current): 2016 F15 X5 3.5xdrive - 2010 997.2 C4S Coupe
(Past): 2016 F30 340xi M-Sport -2013 535i xdrive
2008 E92 M3 - 2006 E90 325i
2002 E46 325xi - 1991 E30 325i
Appreciate 0
      12-10-2008, 03:12 PM   #9
MJC///M3
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M PWR 00 View Post
LOL@ westchester BMW, that dealership is a absolute joke... everything from sales to service. I was a loyal customer from 2001-2006ish. I will never walk into that place again. Nothing but a bunch of blood sucking thieves IMO. I personally purchased 4 cars from them from 2001-2005. I also sent about 6-8 family members/friends to the dealership and they have all purchased cars. You would think they would treat someone like me with a little respect. I remember walking into the sales room after dropping my car off for service a few times and getting dirty looks from all the sales guys because I was dressed in my work clothes and didnt look exactly like a BMW driver or potential buyer

I now give all my buisness to BMW of Darien CT. Its not that far from W.BMW actually and the service is great no complaints at all. And especially if you plan to modify your M3, stay away from WBMW as they WILL turn you away with a modified car. They are doing this to everyone I know recently... That place has went down the tubes in the past few years. I even witnessed some of the night shift guys abusing a brand new M3 still taped up from shipping. I saw them ripping it up and down a near by parking lot late at night, I was shocked because they obviously were going against the break in procedures. I would be PISSED if they did that to my future M3!

Go to Darien and ask for Steve, he will give you a wayyyy better price and treat you like you deserve..

wow....thanks alot for the input...I will def have a look into that.

Thanks.
Appreciate 0
      12-10-2008, 03:21 PM   #10
MJC///M3
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:

Just sent Darien CT a note!! Only thing..i have a 500 dollar deposit at Westchester for my allocation spot....you think I will be able to get it back?
Appreciate 0
      12-11-2008, 03:10 PM   #11
ACZakka325i
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2 stroke

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJC///M3 View Post
Just sent Darien CT a note!! Only thing..i have a 500 dollar deposit at Westchester for my allocation spot....you think I will be able to get it back?
You should be able to without issue. Just ask them to refund it to your card. Mine was done within a couple days.
(Waitlist): #1 M2CSL
(Current): 2016 F15 X5 3.5xdrive - 2010 997.2 C4S Coupe
(Past): 2016 F30 340xi M-Sport -2013 535i xdrive
2008 E92 M3 - 2006 E90 325i
2002 E46 325xi - 1991 E30 325i
Appreciate 0
      12-12-2008, 10:39 PM   #12
///M PWR 00
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJC///M3 View Post
of course you can.
      12-12-2008, 10:48 PM   #13
kronzprinz
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 M3

BMW of Darien FTW!!!
Appreciate 0
      12-13-2008, 12:53 PM   #14
MJC///M3
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by kronzprinz View Post
BMW of Darien FTW!!!
Thanks for all the input guys,

already spoke to Darien, gonna crunch some numbers on Monday!!
Appreciate 0
      12-13-2008, 12:53 PM   #15
MJC///M3
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
of course you can.
sounds good! will do. thx again or your opinion and input..i really appreciate it.
Appreciate 0
      12-18-2008, 03:30 PM   #16
chris s
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2022 Dravit G80 M3

i agree with everything posted here....i would NEVER give Westchester BMW my business. They're a bunch of pompous asses. They had an IB 08 leftover a few months ago on their lot listed at 72 and change. I called about it and asked if they would deal it closer to invoice. He basically laughed at me on the phone and said we do NOT discount M cars....ever.

2 days later....yes 2 days...i was driving by and stopped there to see it out of curiosity....they had a big orange sticker on it....$63.9. Boy was it fun to call there and basically tell him he lost my business because of his remarks two days prior. He was so apoligetic...lol

That said...i've come across one of the BEST salesman I've ever met recently at PACE BMW. His name is Ron Holmes. I can't say enough about him and his professionalism while i dealt with him. Please give him a shot. He promised me an 09 and Invoice plus $1500....and I'm sure you can do a bit better. Tell him Chris referred you. I can make a call if you want as well.
2008 AW e92 M3 6MT, ESS SC, BBS LM's...SOLD!
Appreciate 0
      12-18-2008, 07:29 PM   #17
BaLLzZz
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris s View Post
i agree with everything posted here....i would NEVER give Westchester BMW my business. They're a bunch of pompous asses. They had an IB 08 leftover a few months ago on their lot listed at 72 and change. I called about it and asked if they would deal it closer to invoice. He basically laughed at me on the phone and said we do NOT discount M cars....ever.

2 days later....yes 2 days...i was driving by and stopped there to see it out of curiosity....they had a big orange sticker on it....$63.9. Boy was it fun to call there and basically tell him he lost my business because of his remarks two days prior. He was so apoligetic...lol

That said...i've come across one of the BEST salesman I've ever met recently at PACE BMW. His name is Ron Holmes. I can't say enough about him and his professionalism while i dealt with him. Please give him a shot. He promised me an 09 and Invoice plus $1500....and I'm sure you can do a bit better. Tell him Chris referred you. I can make a call if you want as well.
HHAAhh yup the big orange sticker at 63 and change they sold it a day before i was going to get it. Doesn't bother me though. They still have a few m5s laying around 08s i really do hate them though!

01 e46 m54 - Current : 14 f10 n26 - Boring & Gone : 15 f30 n26 - Current : 08 e92 n54 - Gone & Missed!!!
Appreciate 0
      12-19-2008, 06:53 PM   #18
MJC///M3
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris s View Post

i will def give him a call.

thx man
Appreciate 0
      12-21-2008, 01:05 PM   #19
darb800
Rep
Drives: 08 m3 vert

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLzZz View Post
HHAAhh yup the big orange sticker at 63 and change they sold it a day before i was going to get it. Doesn't bother me though. They still have a few m5s laying around 08s i really do hate them though!
You hate the m5's or the dealership???
Appreciate 0
      12-21-2008, 07:15 PM   #20
kyoshozx
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kronzprinz View Post
BMW of Darien FTW!!!
Another vote for Darien, I purchased my car there and they've been excellent. Sales staff was friendly and helpful.
      12-25-2008, 12:16 AM   #21
///M PWR 00
Captain
Rep

Chris am I reading it wrong or did you say Pace BMW offered you 1500$ below invoice!? If so, thats a hell of a deal. I am figuring I will pay 500$ or 1000$ OVER invoice.

Lemme know whats up. If you can get 1500$ below invoice I will give your guy a call. Sounds like a hell of a deal for a 09.
      01-10-2009, 12:56 PM   #22
Manny212
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 M3

Frank you getting the ///M again?

As for Westchester, I bought my M3 from them back in May of 2008, basically when they were brand new. My Sales guy was a good guy and gave me the best price when i ordered a 335. When i saw they had received an M3 in stock i told him i would like to purchase it instead of my 335. I was able to get a little over 2k off the MSRP from them and this was before the economy was tanking and the cars had just come out.

It really just depends on the SA you deal with. I'm a young guy and every dealership i went to would be the same thing with certain SA's because they would think i wasn't serious. The SA i dealt with at Westchester is young and he was always on top of things. Their service department however isn't the greatest

2008 E92///M3 - | Alpine White/Fox Red Extended Novillo | Technology | Premium | Cold |
Mods: | 19" Avante Garde | Macht Schnell Filter | RPi Scoops | Rogue SSK | MS Spacers | ACM Test Pipes | ESS Tune | Remus Race | LUX V4 Angels | KW V3 |
Appreciate 0