E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Exterior / Cosmetic Parts > Solaris sidemarker, Mirror Coat Invisi-Bulbs, for SALE

04-30-2006, 09:42 PM   #1
im0y
IT'S MORPHIN TIME!!!
Rep
Drives: Three Thirty Eye

Solaris sidemarker, Mirror Coat Invisi-Bulbs, for SALE

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I'm selling my Solaris sidemarker (fender) Mirror Coat Invisi-Bulbs with Amber Illumination. Here is the link of this bulb at Bimmian's website (where I bought them a couple of weeks ago):

http://bimmian.com/SOL/90/1

I'm selling them because I decided to get the same Solaris bulbs, but with White Illumination. I wasn't sure if White was legal in California or not, but decided to get the White Solaris anyways

I got the Bulbs for $25 (plus shipping/tax), but I'm looking to sell them for $12 (plus shipping and free insurance) just to get some money back.

Please PM or e-mail me if you are interested. I can take PayPal payments. Thank you.

Appreciate 0
      04-30-2006, 09:50 PM   #2
krndanic307
Captain
Argentina
Rep
Drives: F20 M140

Why do you go for WHITE LED's?
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2006, 10:53 PM   #3
im0y
IT'S MORPHIN TIME!!!
Rep

I tried putting in white LED also, but I think it was a little to bright for me. The color is also more concentrated/focued than the Solaris, which is more spread out. I also like the Solaris because the light have a little blue-ish hue to it (I think it's because of the glass they used in the bulb, which is blue, instead of clear).
Appreciate 0
      05-01-2006, 12:23 AM   #4
BMW_E90
Major
Rep
Drives: 325i

where do i get the solaris white bulbs? and where can i get the "bright" leds? cause i tried leds but its not bright during day time.. cant see it blinking when sunlight is directly on it..
      05-01-2006, 01:17 AM   #5
BMW_E90
Major
Rep

piece of cake.. twist off, twist on and your set.
      05-01-2006, 01:57 AM   #6
im0y
IT'S MORPHIN TIME!!!
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW_E90
where do i get the solaris white bulbs? and where can i get the "bright" leds? cause i tried leds but its not bright during day time.. cant see it blinking when sunlight is directly on it..
I got them from Bimmian.com, but yeah, it looks like **********s.com have them for $5 cheaper

I actually just borrowed the LEDs from my neighbor to test, but I didn't ask where he got them though. I also haven't tried them during the daylight. I was in my garage at night when I tried them. I'll try them again and see how bright they are during the day.
Appreciate 0
      05-01-2006, 09:23 PM   #7
BMW_E90
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZuerstBMW
I havent gotten my car yet, so that why I asked, How do I get into the headlight to change? thanks
really easy, take off a pastic panel where your wheels are, and theres a gray piece where you can just twist on and off.