Rep
Drives: 2015 M235i

Garage List
2011 BMW 335i  [9.50]
BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
I have an M5 CS order that I decided to pass on.

Currently in stage 11 order status.
Brands Hatch Gray Metallic.
MSRP $144k

With the CS being limited to 400 units, most dealers are asking $25k+ over sticker. I was "lucky" enough to find one at $15k over, but now that I've decided to pass on it I figured I offer it to the community directly.
I can put you in direct contact with the store.

They were happy to ship it to me a few states away, so shipping shouldn't be an issue for you.

Feel free to pm or email garciacarlosernesto@yahoo.com

Attached Images

10-08-2021, 07:14 AM   #2
bimmerbeast7
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 M5C - '04 m3 manual coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVEda235i View Post

MSRP $144k

With the CS being limited to 400 units, most dealers are asking $25k+ over sticker. I was "lucky" enough to find one at $15k over, but now that I've decided to pass on it I figured I offer it to the community directly.

They were happy to ship it to me a few states away, so shipping shouldn't be an issue for you.

theyre making as many as are ordered. good luck making $15k on some sucker
Appreciate 0
      10-08-2021, 09:43 AM   #3
EVEda235i
Mr. Clutch
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2011 BMW 335i  [9.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmerbeast7 View Post
Quote:

MSRP $144k

theyre making as many as are ordered. good luck making $15k on some sucker
Thanks for the bump! Hopefully it will help the buyer who's done his research find this rare opportunity in a crazy market
      10-08-2021, 10:18 AM   #4
bimmerbeast7
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 M5C - '04 m3 manual coupe

Quote:
Thanks for the bump! Hopefully it will help the buyer who's done his research find this rare opportunity in a crazy market
seems greedy. bumpitty bump bump
Appreciate 0
      10-08-2021, 11:45 AM   #5
AmooManiak
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 21 X5 M50i -> M2C -> 21 M5C

Quote:
I don't think you comprehend how this works. OP is not making the money - the dealership is. He is simply passing on the same deal he got from the dealership.
Appreciate 0
      10-08-2021, 12:54 PM   #6
ellisina4
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 M5C

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmooManiak View Post
Quote:
I don't think you comprehend how this works. OP is not making the money - the dealership is. He is simply passing on the same deal he got from the dealership.
May be this is true… however, there are 3 CSs listed on cars.com for $149k…
Appreciate 0
      10-08-2021, 01:42 PM   #7
Day Laborer
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: M5 CS / iX 50i

Garage List
  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellisina4 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Chandler AZ and Grapevine TX ones you refer to are long sold.

Car listing engines automatically list cars that are inbound regardless of sold/pending/available status
Part-time with Next Level Auto Brokers, LLC https://www.instagram.com/nextlevelautobrokers/
Appreciate 2
      10-08-2021, 09:40 PM   #8
ellisina4
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 M5C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Day Laborer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellisina4 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Chandler AZ and Grapevine TX ones you refer to are long sold.

Car listing engines automatically list cars that are inbound regardless of sold/pending/available status
Point taken
Appreciate 0
      10-09-2021, 11:05 PM   #9
TheVazha
Major
Rep
Drives: X5Mmmkay.

Just a quick education for the rest of us, how can dealers ask for more than what you can order the car for?

For example, can't I go to BMW website and order any car I want and just pay the msrp? As in, I order a M5 Comp and it spots out a price. How can a dealer then tack on an additional fee?

Also, this car even at $160 is a sick pick up. It'll be worth north of $200 in a decade with low miles. Furthermore, what's an extra $15 when you're already spending $150. 🤷*♂️
      10-10-2021, 12:16 AM   #10
sandwi54
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: G07, F90

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVazha View Post
Just a quick education for the rest of us, how can dealers ask for more than what you can order the car for?

For example, can't I go to BMW website and order any car I want and just pay the msrp? As in, I order a M5 Comp and it spots out a price. How can a dealer then tack on an additional fee?

Also, this car even at $160 is a sick pick up. It'll be worth north of $200 in a decade with low miles. Furthermore, what's an extra $15 when you're already spending $150. 🤷*♂️
Of course they can. Dealerships are independent service not owned by BMW NA and are free to charge anything they want. Google MSRP to see what it stands for and you should understand - Manufacturer's "suggested" retail price. It's a suggested market price by BMW and not fixed selling price. BMW NA don't sell cars and dealerships do.

That's is also the reason why you can negotiate with different dealers for below MSRP in the buyer's market. In the current seller's market, dealerships are free to charge above MSRP. In fact, a lot of buyers are currently paying $10k above MSRP to buy a sienna. Crazy right? It's a shitty Toyota minivan!
afo818256.00
      10-10-2021, 01:22 PM   #11
TheVazha
Major
Rep
Drives: X5Mmmkay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandwi54 View Post
Quote:

Of course they can. Dealerships are independent service not owned by BMW NA and are free to charge anything they want. Google MSRP to see what it stands for and you should understand - Manufacturer's "suggested" retail price. It's a suggested market price by BMW and not fixed selling price. BMW NA don't sell cars and dealerships do.

That's is also the reason why you can negotiate with different dealers for below MSRP in the buyer's market. In the current seller's market, dealerships are free to charge above MSRP. In fact, a lot of buyers are currently paying $10k above MSRP to buy a sienna. Crazy right? It's a shitty Toyota minivan!
That is crazy.. so basically the middle man or "broker" for lack of a better word.
      10-10-2021, 11:33 PM   #12
sandwi54
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: G07, F90

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandwi54 View Post
Quote:

That is crazy.. so basically the middle man or "broker" for lack of a better word.
Yes that is how American car sale business works for the past century. Are you newly immigrated to the US? I immigrated here in 1995 and was shocked at the dirtiness of the car sales industry here. A lot of dealers are not honest and would tell anything to make a sale.
      11-04-2021, 04:51 PM   #13
Day Laborer
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Garage List
  [0.00]
OP can you update us on the status? Still available?
Part-time with Next Level Auto Brokers, LLC https://www.instagram.com/nextlevelautobrokers/
Appreciate 0
      11-04-2021, 04:53 PM   #14
EVEda235i
Mr. Clutch
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2011 BMW 335i  [9.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Day Laborer View Post
OP can you update us on the status? Still available?
Available
      11-05-2021, 12:53 PM   #15
mazekid1515
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 24 M8 GC, 16 M5, 07 M6 22M5CS

I cant stand these people who chime in "oh your trying to make 15K" ya dude, thats what professional businesses are doing across the world as well as BMW dealerships. When its a unique car, and special, and you got lucky enough to get allotted, then you have the right to go higher because YOU CANT GET IT YOURSELF. All the ones that are listed on cars.com etc are usually already sold.

Its just incredible how some people on this forum have zero understanding of how supply and demand works and how they trash fellow BMW owners without even understanding the whole situation going on in this world. Bunch of F in haters...

Its a SUPER RARE car and this car will be the last gas engine M5 and in 20 years will be trading for 250-350K depending on mileage.
Appreciate 1
      11-05-2021, 12:57 PM   #16
WickedBMW
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 BMW M3 MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazekid1515 View Post
I cant stand these people who chime in "oh your trying to make 15K" ya dude, thats what professional businesses are doing across the world as well as BMW dealerships. When its a unique car, and special, and you got lucky enough to get allotted, then you have the right to go higher because YOU CANT GET IT YOURSELF. All the ones that are listed on cars.com etc are usually already sold.

Its just incredible how some people on this forum have zero understanding of how supply and demand works and how they trash fellow BMW owners without even understanding the whole situation going on in this world. Bunch of F in haters...

Its a SUPER RARE car and this car will be the last gas engine M5 and in 20 years will be trading for 250-350K depending on mileage.
Some dealers already selling it close to that price. I'm hoping it would be around 500

Kevin Harvick
Appreciate 0
      11-05-2021, 06:32 PM   #17
EVEda235i
Mr. Clutch
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2011 BMW 335i  [9.50]
Sold at 15k over
      11-05-2021, 06:49 PM   #18
Day Laborer
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Garage List
  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedBMW View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mazekid1515 View Post

Some dealers already selling it close to that price. I'm hoping it would be around 500
To be clear, OP didn't profit on the mark up- he is passing his dealer's pricing over to who wants it.

Congrats on the buyer
Appreciate 1