E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > Changing interior trim to leather CF...

11-15-2008, 04:47 AM   #1
rsyed
Lieutenant
Austria
Rep
Drives: BMW

Changing interior trim to leather CF...

...i have ordered a e90 lci with piano trim (yes the expensive stuff ) with the goal that i was going to change to the black leather CF trim from the m3.

Questions: has anyone done this to a e90 lci? does the trim of the m3 fit on a lci? how much does it cost? the reason why i took the black piano trim was because I assumed i would not be able to get the cftrim for the middle console (where the idrive sits), so with teh piano trim, I will have something black to start with..

thanks

Insta: bmw.shitbox
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2008, 05:08 PM   #2
BMW MotorSport
Banned
Rep
Drives: 95 Avus M3 and 07 E90 Fam Car!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsyed View Post
...i have ordered a e90 lci with piano trim (yes the expensive stuff ) with the goal that i was going to change to the black leather CF trim from the m3.

Questions: has anyone done this to a e90 lci? does the trim of the m3 fit on a lci? how much does it cost? the reason why i took the black piano trim was because I assumed i would not be able to get the cftrim for the middle console (where the idrive sits), so with teh piano trim, I will have something black to start with..

thanks
Hello rsyed, I can help you with your Carbon Fiber Leather for your E90. YES it is very possible to do to the LCI. Please check this thread out....
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=168741
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      11-15-2008, 11:27 PM   #3
SV Concepts III
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: BMW Duh

We have a similar option available for you whereby you can send in your trim to be wrapped in CF Look Fabric. We also sell the fabric separately if you wish to DIY
Appreciate 0