BMW 2-Series Gran Coupe
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe Forum (F44) BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe (F44) General Discussion

08-25-2021, 01:44 PM   #1
Brooklyn M240i
First Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2023 BMW M240i xDrive

Garage List
2020 BMW X3 30i  [0.00]
2023 BMW M240i  [10.00]
My bmw app verification code!!!!

Hi, so my car isn't receiving the verification code for the MY BMW app. I tried calling the dealership, they couldn't help me. I called BMW support the lady put me on hold 23 times and I was on the phone for more than an hour, and after all that she disconnects and I was at the same spot. SO, if ANYONE, can help me set up my connected drive because the dealership didn't do it when I took delivery that would be great because I just want my verification code, that my car won't receive…….🥲
Appreciate 0
      08-25-2021, 04:02 PM   #2
damo74
Private
Scotland
Rep
Drives: 218i GC Auto

Quote:
Originally Posted by F44 View Post
Hi, so my car isn't receiving the verification code for the MY BMW app. I tried calling the dealership, they couldn't help me. I called BMW support the lady put me on hold 23 times and I was on the phone for more than an hour, and after all that she disconnects and I was at the same spot. SO, if ANYONE, can help me set up my connected drive because the dealership didn't do it when I took delivery that would be great because I just want my verification code, that my car won't receive…….🥲
I'd drop by your local showroom and get someone to do it for you
Appreciate 0
      08-25-2021, 08:43 PM   #3
Brooklyn M240i
First Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2023 BMW M240i xDrive

Garage List
2020 BMW X3 30i  [0.00]
2023 BMW M240i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by damo74 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
My local showroom is 2 hours away. I emailed my salesman tho.
Appreciate 0
      08-26-2021, 08:32 AM   #4
ryanr623
Rep
Drives: 2021 BMW 228I X-Drive

Quote:
Yeah my BMW genius did it for me when she was going over the car with me. Sucks he's 2 hours away. Salesman is the best hope now.
Appreciate 0
      08-26-2021, 11:19 AM   #5
cukeuk
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Series 2 GC M235i xDrive

If you tried here,
"Note: For security reasons, you need to enter a security code. This code has been sent to your vehicle. You will find it in the vehicle in the ConnectedDrive menu under "Messages". The security code is valid for 4 hours only. If you cannot enter the code within 4 hours, please request a new security code after that period has expired."
Appreciate 0